Chapter 24

Chapter 24: CC’s POV

                Amber’s been acting very strange lately. She was throwing up her meals, refusing alcohol, and surprisingly- very quiet. I have never seen here this quiet! Something’s definitely up. Maybe she’s just not feeling right but Doctor CC and his 4 world class nurses were going to help her.

                We could even go dress up as doctors and nurses! I bet Ashley has a few costumes in his closet. And don’t ask. He also brings out 5-hour energy when he brings out his costumes.

((Something familiar in that paragraph? XD Comment if you got it))

                Doctor CC was going to help her by taking her to the most fun thing in Hollywood. Fairs. There was a fair in town this weekend with horse rides, carousals, petting zoos, anything fun for the child mind Amber has.

                All 5 of us pitched in to bring up her mood. I knew 100% that Andy knew what was wrong. He wasn’t saying anything but he definitely liked this fair idea and knew she was going to have a lot of fun. It was also the perfect weather. Fall. It’s not too cold and it’s not too hot.

                I went to her room where she was sleeping. I knocked on her door and I heard her call me into her room. “Amber were going to do something fun today!” I smiled brightly. Her smile brightened.

                “Ohh what?” She asked, slowly getting off her bed. This must have brightened her early morning mood.

                “Were going to the fair!” I said. Her eyes lit up.

                “You used to take me to the fair- is this the one you used to take me to?” She asked excitedly. I nodded and she squealed and gave me a hug but she didn’t squeeze me mega tight. “I love you CC!!! Now let Dino Amber get ready.” She grinned. I waved as she went to get ready.

Amber’s POV

                I had already taken a pregnancy test, I was pregnant. I knew CC was picking up on it and he must think I am upset about mom or something. I was but I had gotten over her and I no longer cried at the sound of her name.

                I went to my closet and picked out an oversized Black Butler shirt, skinny jeans although I made sure they weren’t too tight on me, black fluffy boots, a few bracelets and that lovely necklace from Andy. I stuck in some earrings and I grabbed a pullover sweatshirt just in case. I slipped on my black Neff beanie and I grabbed my purse.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129211344)

                I exited my room and I ran downstairs, making sure not to trip, and I met up with CC in the kitchen. “I’m ready!” I chirped. CC raised an eyebrow.

                “I’ve never seen you get ready that fast.” He joked. “Come on get in the car.” He told me and I nodded, running to the van we always took. Soon one by one, everyone got in. CC sat next to me, Jinnx and Jake in the back, and Andy and Ashley up front.

                Andy started the car and we pulled out of the driveway. It was a half hour car ride that was so amazing. Passing by the streets, remembering old houses we saw whenever we drove to this fair. Soon I found myself walking out of the car and on a big field full of activities.

                We soon walked by the horses and one walked over to CC giving him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. We were trying to take a photo but I guess the horse thought CC was sexy or something because she was slobbering all over his face. Thank god for pictures.

                “You should ride one!” Ashley told me. I looked at the horse and smiled.

                “How about we race each other?”  I offered. He smiled widely and we ran to the stables. We got a saddle and saddled up. We raced out of the stables and we ran around the fenced area.

                “I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU MINI COMA!” He shrieked which made the horse neigh loudly and speed up faster, Ashley losing control, then falling on his ass. I galloped over to him on my horse as the other 4 laughed loudly.

                “You suck Purdy and you’re from the country.” I teased as I went back to the stables while Ashley had to figure out how to get the horse, which was going ballistic at this point. Once I got off Jake wanted to take a picture of me and CC. I shrugged and I jumped on his back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jake snapped a photo.

                “There such cute siblings.” Jinxx grinned.

                “I don’t have siblings.” Andy pouted.

                “Sucks for you.” I shrugged with a smile as I jumped off and kissed his cheek. Jake of course took a photo of that as well.

                We went to the carousals next. Once we got on, Ashley went over to the rainbow horse with a bow tie. “I think this one eats fruit loops.” He commented.

                “I swear they shouldn’t let tigers on carousals.” Jinxx sighed as he looked at the tiger ride.

                “Good thing there aren’t any Dinosaurs.” Ashley sneered as he got on his horse. I cringed as I looked at the turtle ride.

                “Hey it’s Michael Angelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.” I smiled. Andy was on a zebra and he was randomly petting it which kind of scared me. I got on the turtle. “Dude I got a fucking mutant.” I cheered. Some parents looked horrified, covering there two year old children’s ears.

                “Mommy what does fuck mean?” A little boy asked. The guys were practically falling off their rides. I grinned wickedly as I got mean glances.

                “Amber should teach preschool.” Jinxx said.

                “They would come home learning some new words.” CC chuckled.

                “Mommy I learned what fuck means today!” Ashley said in a high pitched voice. Soon the carousal started to move and I held onto my turtle.

                “Were going to make it through this Michael Angelo.” I swore. Andy raised an eyebrow.

                “Talking to animate objects?” Andy grinned. I stuck my tongue out at him.

                “You talk about unicorns and Batman in your sleep.” I taunted. All 4 guys turned their heads.

                “Look the unicorn needed to cross the sparkly bridge so he could go back to his Unicorn world.” Andy explained which made him sound kind of insane.

                “Andy want me to check you into the mental facility?” Jinxx joked.

                “I heard there some openings.” Jake piped in.

                “You should have rode the unicorn.” I looked over at the unicorn nearby.

                “I know, I could have taken him home!” Andy said.

                “Oh lord.” I chuckled. We soon got off and went to get something to eat. I knew now was the time to tell my big secret to the other 4. We were at the picnic table and I decided against eating. I was drinking a cup of water to keep my body hydrated though.

                “So Andy and I have an announcement.” I smiled as I squeezed his hand from under the table. “This was an accident.” I said first then took a deep breath. “I’m pregnant.”

                “Knew it.” Ashley shrugged. CC fist pumped the air.

                “UNCLE CC!” He shouted. I giggled as I walked over and gave my big brother a hug. Well that went better than expected.