Chapter 39

Chapter 39: CC’s POV

                We were all on the tour bus, finally. It seemed like it would never happen. I was on the floor, leaning against the couch with Journey in between my legs. She was asleep and I she smiled down at her. I now really wanted a girlfriend. I wanted a kid and I wanted what an almost 30 year old should have.

                I mean I just really need to settle down. I mean at this point, Ashley’s already starting to settle down and he only has a few one night stands a week. Sometimes he just skips the bars after a concert. While I am thinking about all of us the bus stops so we can get something quick to eat. I get Journey for Amber and I take her off the bus, thoughts still cluttering my head as I hand her off to her mother.

                Almost tripping over the curb an unfamiliar catches me by my wrist before I can face plant into the sidewalk. I look up quickly. “I’m sorry I was just thinking.” I said quickly, completely embarrassed of my actions.

                Speak of the devil.

                This beautiful girl, she had bright red hair, a nose piercing, no lipstick although her lips were a sparkly natural pink, she had black winged eyeliner that wasn’t too drastic, pale skin that made her grey eyes sparkle in the light. “Hi I’m CC.” I smile.

                “Drummer of Black Veil Brides.” She nodded. “Didn’t need to introduce.” She laughed lightly. “I’m Melanie.” She outstretched a hand which I gladly shook. “Melanie Hart.” She grinned, her eyes doing that wonderful sparkle when the sun hit them. “You can just call me Melly.” She smiled as she stuck her hands in her jacket pockets.

                “I’m Christian Mora. Or Christian Coma. Or CC.” I said awkwardly but that just made her smile wider. Hey my band, my sister, my sister and Andy’s kid, and I are having lunch. Want to sit with us?” I offered.

                “Sure that sounds lovely I was thinking I would have to sit by myself!” She laughed. We walked in together and everyone was already sitting at a large booth with plenty of extra room.

                “Hi this is Melanie I met her in the parking lot.” I said and everyone said hello as we sat down. Everyone immediately grew to like her as I started to talk about how we met and how she was a fan. Amber talked to her as well and she even let her hold Journey for a bit.

                “So what do you do Melanie?” Jake asked curiosity as he took a sip of his soda. 

                “I am a bassist in a band called Midnight’s Hour.” She smiled Jake grinned. “Were working on an album right now. Ashley you might like the lead singer her name is Aria.” Melanie said. “She has a brownish red hair color with a bit of a tan but nothing to crazy, she doesn’t load the makeup and she parties more than any other girl I have ever met.” Melanie chuckled at the end as she took a bite from a fry.

                “Ashley you should totally meet up with her!” Amber encouraged him.

                “Maybe I will.” He grinned. “She doesn’t sound too bad.”

                “Does she have big boobs? I don’t think Ashley has ever liked a girl without big boobs.” Jinxx smirked. Ashley looked away awkwardly but Melanie just laughed.

                “There not like boob job huge but there a nice size. Not too small not like watermelon size.” Melanie described and he nodded with a smile. Melanie took out her phone and a pen and wrote down Aria’s number for him. She handed it to him and grabbed another napkin, writing something on it and then handing it to me. “That’s my number.” She whispered. I smiled back as I wrote it into my phone.

                Soon we had to part ways but I knew I would immediately text her when I got on the bus. When Melanie got into her car I got on the bus and waited a bit till I thought she was home and off the road where she couldn’t text and drive.

Me: Hey!

Melly :3: Hai CC ^_^ Wyd?

Me: Well nothing- I am on a tour bus. Btw do you want to come to our show tonight? T’s here in town.

Melly :3: Sure if it’s no trouble…

Me: It’s No Trouble At All! I’ll tell the security who you are and let you in backstage

Melly :3: Alright I guess I’ll see you at the venue! Thank You CC ^_^

Me: No Problem at All!

                Then it was time to prepare for the show before we arrived at the venue. I quickly got into outfit with the others. Andy said that Amber was dressing Journey like us. She was going to put a jean vest on her, little combat boots, a black shirt with the Misfits logo on it, a pair of grey jeans. It was going to be adorable.

                I heard a knock on the bus door when I finished getting into my outfit. I walked over and slid open the door to see Melanie in a BVB shirt, skinny jeans, black vans, and a BVB jewelry. “I just came over here first because I didn’t know if you wanted to see my before the show.” She said shyly.

                “No come in.” I smiled at her. She smiled back and I let her in. Amber waved to Melanie and she waved back. She had Journey on her lap who was already dressed up and looked a bit almost like Andy. Melanie saw her and she thought she looked adorable.

                “I’m sorry but she is so cute I can’t even express it.” Melanie awed.

                “Thank you.” Amber smiled as Melanie sat on the opposite chair and smiled over at the happy gurgling baby. I knew Amber was starting to Melanie a lot because soon enough they were talking together like friends.

Amber’s POV:

                I swear Melanie and CC should date. They would be so cute together and Melanie was super nice and sweet. We were talking about my wedding and how it was going to look and how Journey was going to play into the service. She was just a really outgoing person that enjoyed to convey in a conversation.

                CC would be blind not to ask her out.

                I immediately trusted her because she just talked to you like old friends. She just loved to talk about anything. She was that person you just KNOW is listening to you because she always had more to say then just a nod or a ‘oh’. She could always add on.

                I mean CC better not let her walk away because she was just perfect for him!