Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Amber’s POV

**** 3 Month’s Later *****

                So it’s been 3 months and Andy and I had finally moved into our own little house down the street from the original Black Veil Brides house. Our rooms stayed there though. Well actually a few things changed. Andy and I made Andy’s room our room and we redecorated it together so whenever were over we can feel at home. My old bedroom is being turned into a nursery for Journey.

                Speaking of our little Journey, she’s due in 3 more months. Everything to clothes to baby furniture was done and now were just waiting for the baby to arrive. But I was happy Andy and I were going to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together, alone, without the baby. 1 year is really special because to me, personally, kind of makes me feel like it will last forever.

                Not many couples make it to a year.

                So now, Andy and I were at the BVB house for a bit before we returned home so we could celebrate our day. We were on the couch with the other 4. Andy had an arm around me and he kissed my head time to time.

                Ever sense Andy and I moved out of the BVB house, the rest wanted to move out as well. We would always hang out and the house would stay up for hang out reasons but we were all maturing and crushing on different woman. Well maybe not the last part. Or the first part. I don’t think any of us will ever mature. But you know what I mean.

                CC had already decided to move onto the street behind our home. There was a small two bedroom place there which CC thought was really nice. CC offered Ashley to live in the spare bedroom which he agreed to. Jake was moving in with his girl, Ella and Jinxx was going to find his own place.

                None of this has been done yet but, all of this was being planned as we spoke. Anyways back to reality…

                We were all in the living room talking about Andy and I and Journey. “Who’s going to be the godparents?” Jake asked us. Andy looked at me and then we looked at CC.

                “CC.” We said in unison. “You are my brother anyways.” I pointed out.

                “I should find a pillow that says Best Godfather as well.” CC joked. “But thank you, it’s a huge honor.” He smiled brightly, looking at the other 3.

                “CC don’t rub it in…” Jinxx smacked his arm which he quickly rubbed in pain.

                “OW PAIN!” She shouted.

                “That’s what you get.” Jinxx shrugged.

                “Shouldn’t you two be getting ready?” Ashley asked and our eyes widened. We waved and rushed out the door and quickly walked back to our house which was only about two houses down. We walked into our small cozy house and got ready.

                Our house was pretty nicely down, hardwood floors, a nice kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. It was a decent size although it wasn’t too big where it was extremely uncomfortable. I went into our room and I opened my closet, picking out a red dress that wasn’t too slim on me, red heels, diamond earrings and necklace, a bracelet, and a white cardigan. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129810447)

                I let my hair go wavy and I was done. I exited the bedroom and Andy was already waiting for me in his black suit. “You look handsome.” I smiled. He kissed my cheek as a thank you and we walked out the door to our car.

                We got to the restaurant a little while later and we got seated next to the ocean view. It was really beautiful. “Happy Anniversary.” I smiled.

                “Happy Anniversary back to you love.” Andy smiled taking my hand. We got our food and we ate rather quickly so we could head to the beach and walk around. I wasn’t one to stay at a restaurant for too long because it does get quite boring.

                When we reached the beach we started to talk again. “Amber, I really want our baby already.” Andy whined. I laughed and I kissed his temple.

                “You have to wait! I don’t want our baby not ready yet.” I told him and he nodded.

                “I know but still.” He sighed.

                “Just a few more months.” I promised.

                “Seems like forever.” He groaned.

                “I know but it will be worth the wait.” I promised again.

                “Why can’t we back like dogs? They give birth in like a month.” He said which made me laugh even more at his strange thoughts and imagination.

                “I don’t want to be an animal Andy.” I told him and he shook his head.

                “Human are animals. Were mammals.” He pointed out but I just slapped him upside the head.

                “Seriously?” I chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head.

                “Yup.” He popped the ‘p’. We continued to stroll along the shore as I held my heels in one hand and Andy’s hand in another. Andy let go of my hand and grabbed the large nearby stick. He started to draw something in the sand. First it was a heart then he wrote A + A in the middle. He took a photo of it on his phone and made it his home screen then posted it to twitter.

@AndyBVB: Happy Anniversary! Love You @AmberMC

                “Love you too.” I said, looking up from my phone.

                “I will never stop loving you.” He swore.