Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Andy’s POV

                Jinxx, Jake, Journey, and I were all wondering where the hell CC and Amber were. I mean I know there probably doing something weird at the mall but never did something THIS long. Jake finally grew tired of waiting for them and jut flipped on the TV’s local news.

                I wasn’t paying too close attention sense I was changing Journey into a different pair of clothes. I heard two loud gasps from the other side of the room. I frowned and I poked my head out of the bathroom. “What?” I furrowed my brows as I sat back down with Journey on the bed who was now in a pair of Batman pajamas.

                “Andy…” Jinxx started, his words trembling.

                “What?” I asked confused.

                “O-Our Tour Bus is on the news…” Jake stuttered. I looked at the screen and I saw our tour bus, smashed into a Coke Cola truck. I listened to the reporter as I waited for my phone to ring to see where Amber and CC were.

                “Hello I’m Taylor Horton on the sight of the massive crash on the four-way intersection. This crash was started when Coke Cola truck driver, Timothy Smith, was under the influence of marijuana and drove right in front of the moving tour van.” The news report explained. “The 2 passengers, 20 year old Amber Mora and Christian Mora 29, siblings, are now being treated at the Phoenix Hospital. Mr. Mora is in coma and is not responding.” Everyone’s eyes widened.

                I flicked off the TV and I headed to the door with Journey. Jake frowned. “Where are you going?” Jake asked.

                “Jake, I think it’s a good idea to head to the hospital.” I told him. He gave himself a face palm and started to follow up behind me, then Jinxx did as well. Now we had to grab a cab and make our way to see what was new.

Amber’s POV

Flashback:

                “Mommy!” I yelled happily as I zipped down the stairs quickly to see my mother come home from work. She just yawned and walked the other way. “Your home!” I said happily. She nodded as she headed to her bedroom. I frowned as I ran after her. I walked into her room and suitcases were on her bed. “Where are you going?” I asked. She just shook her head.

                Christian walked in and looked up at our mother who was locking up the suitcases. He furrowed his brows. I saw him mouth something to her and she just nodded. He sighed and nodded back as he picked me up. She walked out of the room and walked to the front door. There was a taxi out front.

                “Mommy!” I screamed, trying to get out of my brothers strong grip. I ran to her leg before she could enter the taxi. “Please take me with.” I pleaded. She just shook her head and pulled my hands off her legs. She shut the door of the taxi, giving directions.

                “Please don’t!” I cried with agony. My brother walked over and held me back as the taxi started to drive down the road. I ripped out of his grab and chest the taxi down the street till I could run no further. Mom said I couldn’t leave the street.

                Christian knelt down beside me. “Don’t chase her.” He begged, my bottom lip quivering. “She needs to go. Clear her head.” I shook my head. He sighed and sat next to me on the sidewalk. “You know how you run to the tree house when you’re upset?” I nodded. “Mom just needs to run away for a while.” He said.