Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Amber’s POV

                “So Amber, Andy…” CC smiled as he walked around the park bench like a shark. “Well Andy first,” He smiled again, stopping next to him and crouching down. I could see fear planted into Andy’s eyes. “I see you were eating my sister’s face off… I also see you’re a thing now.” He said with a smile of happiness? Anger? I couldn’t tell. “Well congratulations!” He said happily, standing up, clasping his hands together. Me and Andy’s eyes widened in unison.

                “Your f-fine?” I stuttered with fear.

                “Yeah why wouldn’t I be?” He asked sitting in the empty seat on the park bench.

                “Because we just made out and he’s like one of your best friends?” I pointed out and he shrugged.

                “It’s not like he made out with me.” CC chuckled.

                “Thank god.” Andy muttered which made me laugh. We all stood up and Andy took my hand. “So shall we tell the rest of the band?” He smirked.

                “Yeah.” I said.

                “Don’t need to.” CC smiled. He turned his head and the 3 of them came out of the bushes from behind the park bench. They all had cheesy grins, Ashley had a video camera, Jake was mocking kissy faces, and Jinxx’s face was turning red from holding back fits of laughter.

                “I filmed the make out!” Ashley smiled widely, making the rest of us go wide eyed.

                “Pervert.” I coughed.

                “Well let’s be real here- Andy just made out with a chic whose 4 years younger than him.” Jinxx laughed which made Andy feel very awkward. “Nah man I’m just teasing you’re both going to make a great couple.” Jinxx grinned.

                “Yeah were happy for you!” Jake piped in.

                “I’m surprised CC didn’t whoop your ass.” Ashley chuckled and we all turned to CC.

                “I wanted to have some fun with them first.” He admitted. “You should have seen your faces though oh my god!” He yelled, laughing hysterically.

                “Did you get it on camera?” Jake asked as he took Ashley’s camera.

                “Yup I did and I must agree with CC on this one.” Ashley smirked. Jake played it back, we waited and soon he was laughing along with CC and had to hand the camera to someone else so he didn’t accidently drop it.

                “Let me see.” Andy said, snatching the camera that was now in Jinxx’s hands. He went back to the scene and we watched. We both look frightened, our eyes were huge and we looked like we were going to pass out from shock.

                “THERE DOING THE FACE AGAIN!” Ashley laughed, toppling over on CC.

                “Well you scared us- we wanted it to be a secret.” Andy sighed, handing the camera back to Jinxx who was very excited to watch the video. “So what now? Our perfect day was ruined by you buffoons so I guess we got to do something new.” Andy shrugged.

                “Oh I know! I know!” CC chanted. We looked over at him. “Let’s go throw snowballs at people.” He cheered. We all shrugged and we followed CC to an open field covered in snow. We started getting snowballs together and then we all had about ten in our arms.

                I was partnered with Andy because of our little make out session (of course) and we had to walk on a different part of a city then the other partnered pairs and throw snow balls at random people. We decided to stay on the same street while the others when to different ones.

                We hit many people, Andy may or may not have hit a two year old and sent him crying and whining to his mother and father in French.

                I hit a man with hat on which made his hat fall off.

                Even though it was hilarious and funny to watch Andy and I were kind of bored of snowball throwing and ditched the other 4. We went to a hardware store and Andy some reason bought a rustic locket and a sharpie. Soon I wasn’t confused when I saw where we were going.

                We were at Pont Des Arts Bridge. “I’ve always wanted to do this.” He chuckled. He took the locket and wrote: Andy + Amber. He put the date on the other side and latched it on the bridge. He handed me the key and I frowned.

                “What do I do with this?” I laughed.

                “You throw it into the river.” He smiled. I looked at it and I threw it as hard as I can, it actually went pretty far! “Wow.” He chuckled. “Never get Amber mad with a heavy object around!” He commented. I grinned.

                “You can say that again.” I laughed softly.

                “Never get Amber mad with a heavy object around.” He smirked.

                “You idiot.” I said playfully as I took his hand. Soon we were by a beautiful lake, the water was beautiful and despite the cold snow, we sat on the ground. He had his arm around me while I snuggled into the side of his chest. I looked up at him as he looked down. We both leaned in to kiss.

                We did that for a while, thank god nobody in the band saw us that time. And I swear- all we did was kiss. Then he picked me up and carried me back to the hotel. Once we were back in our room he put me on his bed. We sat together, warming up from the shivering outside air.

                When Andy asleep, I got up and slowly, making sure not to wake him. He didn’t even stir thankfully, he must be dead asleep. I let him sleep sense he had to be up in a few hours for the concert. I got into some warm shredded jeans, BVB long-sleeved shirt, black combat boots, BVB star necklace, a few bracelets, a set of earrings, and Andy’s spare leather jacket.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=128517577)

                I redid my hair and I fixed up my makeup and then went to see if Andy woke up or if I had to wake him up myself. I figured he was still asleep. And I was right, I walked back into the room his face was in the pillow while his arm hung off the side of the bed.

                I got on the empty side and shook his shoulder lightly. He groaned and he moved his head towards me, rubbing his eyes. “Hey.” He said sleepily.

                “You have to get ready for sound check.” I told him as I ran my hand threw his metallic black hair. He slowly sat up and got off the bed. I followed behind him to pick out his clothes while he showered quickly.

                When I heard the shower stop I quickly opened the door and put the clothes on counter. “Thank you!” I heard him holler. I grinned and I sat back down on the bed and waited for him to get out. He soon opened the door and he outstretched his hand for me to take so we could walk to sound check. I took his hand and we opened the door and walked down to sound check.

                Sound check is normally boring and like any other sound check it was boring. Then it was time for the actual show. We were backstage, I was sitting on a spare amplifier while everyone was getting themselves pumped up for the first show on tour. When it was there signal, Andy gave me a quick kiss and ran to catch up with the rest.

                The concert was amazing and it got my adrenaline pumping. I was singing to myself through all the songs, smiling widely.

                How could I be so lucky to be here and have what I have?