Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Amber’s POV

                So I woke up the next morning and Kota was in my bunk. I was going to see the band’s house today and I was fairly excited. I had everything packed up in my bags and I decided against makeup and hair the next morning. “Good morning Kota Bear.” I cooed as I picked him up.

                I checked the time. It’s 10:30. They had to be up by now. I could hear people laughing and shouting outside the curtain. I poked my head out and I could see them playing… the limbo? And Andy was trying to limbo but sense he has gazelle legs that wasn’t necessarily easy. He immediately fell on his back and I couldn’t help but laugh.

                “Well, well, look who’s up.” Andy smirked as Jake and Jinxx helped him up.

                “Yup.” I said, popping the ‘p’ on purpose. “I see you’re all too, sense you’re playing the limbo.” I eyed the long stick they were using.

                “A fan gave us a party kit and it’s for Hawaiian parties.” Ashley explained. I soon heard someone walk out from the other side of the bus. It was my brother with a boom box, a grass skirt, and a hat that had fake fruit on it. He was shaking his hips as if he was a Hawaiian girl. My eyes widened.

                “CC can rock a grass skirt.” Jake grinned.

                “I know right I’m so fashionable.” CC laughed.

                “Your sisters awake and she can see you by the way.” Jinxx cocked his head towards my bunk. CC turned his head and his eyes widened as I smiled at him and waved. He immediately took off the hat and grass shirt and threw it in the back of the bus.

                “You didn’t see anything!” CC yelled.

                “Oh I saw plenty.” I grinned.

                “Well this is just perfect.” CC sighed. I giggled as I hopped out of my bunk and joined the party.

                “Why are we partying?” I asked.

                “Because were going home today that’s why.” Andy said happily.

                “Care for some Hawaiian punch?” Ashley asked has he handed me an empty bottle of Hawaiian punch. I stared at him like ‘are you serious?’ Ashley sighed. “Okay who drank all the punch?”

                “This party is kind of lame guys. How about we get home and actually go somewhere. Maybe we can play laser tag.” I suggested.

                “Amber’s right- we should play some laser tag.” Jinxx smiled.

                “I haven’t played laser tag in forever…” CC muttered.

                “You used to take me.” I smiled. I took out my phone and showed him a picture of us when I was 4 and our dad took this picture of us before he stopped caring about my welfare.

                “I have always liked that photo.” CC smiled. Andy walked up behind us and looked at the photo.

                “Look how tiny Amber is. She is like all happy and she’s wearing a giant laser tag vest and holding a giant laser gun.” Andy cooed over the photo. I chuckled and put my phone away.

                “I’ve never seen a 6’2 man coo over a photo.” I chuckled.

                “What about pictures of adorable cats?” He asked.

                “Andy has a point.” Jake said.

                “You can’t help but be like awe over kitty photos.” Ashley sighed.

                “My screen savers a cat-” I cut CC short.

                “So can we go laser tagging?” I asked and they all nodded. “Okay we might actually not be lame.” I smiled.

                “What are you talking about? Ashley is almost 30 and he’s about to go play laser tag!” Jinxx laughed. “I think that’s pretty lame in my book.” Jinxx smiled.

                “Well when you play with Amber Coma you know that whatever you’re doing is awesome.” I grinned.

                “I think Kota should go laser tagging with us.” Andy grinned. Soon the bus stopped and when the doors opened there was a huge house. I grabbed my bags and walked off behind the guys who were cheering excitedly, happy to finally be back home.

                “Where is Amber going to sleep?” Jake asked.

                “We have that one cool guest room we can let Amber have. It already has band posters and cool stuff in there. We use that room whenever we have a friend over who has the mind of a teenager.” Andy explained.

                “Oh.” I said. We walked in and CC went upstairs and beckoned me to follow. The house was actually smaller on the inside but that was fine by me, I didn’t like big houses, they made me feel small. I guess that’s a plus.

                CC opened a door and I looked around the room. There were light grey walls, dark wood flooring, black furniture, black and aqua tie-dye bedding, tons of stuffed animals like Gir, Anime plushies, etc. It was amazing. I loved all the band posters too. “Sense your clothes are at Dad’s in a different state we’ll get you some new clothes.” CC said.

                “Dude did you like base this room off of me?” I laughed as I looked around.

                “Is it your personality?” He asked.

                “Dude they have a Sebastian plushie from the Black Butler!” I said happily as I picked it up.

                “Anime fangirl much?” CC chuckled.

                “Um yeah!” I squealed.

                “Well I’ll let you look around. I need to get the rest of our bags. Then I’m going to beat your ass at laser tag.” CC grinned as he walked out of my new room.

                “Yeah right CC!” I yelled.

                “Oh I am right!” He yelled back as his voice grew faint, suspecting he was walking back the stairs. I opened my duffel bag full of freshly washed clothes. Our hotel had a laundry room in the lobby so I decided to clean everything for the heck of it.

                I started to hang things up but left out a Black Butler shirt, skinny jeans, black converse and a few bracelets to change into before we went to go do laser tag. I did my make up and put my hair in a ponytail. I put everything on and I checked myself out. Perfect.

                I walked downstairs slowly so I could look around a bit. The house was very cozy, it wasn’t too rich or snobby looking. Kind of like a family house to be honest. But Black Veil Brides is a family. I wonder if I am like family to the other 4. Probably not.

                Soon Ashley opened the front door. “Come on Amber let’s get in my car I’m driving.” Ashley said. I heard others following us and soon, I was about to beat everyone’s butts at laser tag. Nobody can beat Amber Mora at laser tag. Nobody.

((I said Amber Mora sense ya know CC’s last name is actually Mora not Coma. Whateve. xD))