Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Amber’s POV

                I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Andy. He said we were going to a very fancy restaurant so I decided I should probably dress up. I opened my closet wide and looked at the tons of options. I pulled out every single dress, throwing almost every single one on the floor.

                I finally pulled out the last dress and it was perfect. It was black on top and the shirt part was white. The colors were divided with a thin black belt. I slipped into the strapless dress and went to go look for shoes. I put on some suede peep-toe pumps. I tied to laces and then went to look for accessories.

                I clipped on a Coco Chanel necklace and I slipped on a few nice bracelets. I got on a thin black cardigan. I when back to my jewelry box and picked out a pair of black rose earrings. I quickly went to my bathroom and I straightened my hair and lightly teased it. I did a few sprays on hairspray and I grabbed my black purse.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129077613)

                I went over to my underwear drawer where I stored Andy’s present that I had already wrapped. I knew only a pervert would go through that drawer and Andy was not one of them. Maybe Ashley but that’s not the point here. I had gotten him cologne that smelled amazing. A bit pricey but dear lord did it smell good.

                I opened my bedroom door and stuffed the wrapped present in my black purse. CC was in the hall, texting someone. “Hi.” I smiled. He looked up and his eyes widened.

                “Wow someone’s dressed up.” He smirked. I blushed and I played around with the shirt of my dress. I nodded a thank you with a small smile. Soon Andy walked out of his room and he smiled when he saw me. I walked over and I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed my head and smiled down at me.

                “You look incredibly beautiful.” He whispered. I pecked his lips and I took his hand.

                “Thank you.” I whispered back. We walked downstairs, waving to the rest of the band before walking out the door. We walked to his car and he opened my car door and helped me in I blushed at him as he shut my door. He walked to his side and got in.

                He started up the car and drove to the restaurant. He got out of his seat when he parked the car and helped me out by opening my door and taking my hand politely. I kissed his temple as we walked to the restaurant.

                We were soon at our table and we had ordered. “I got something for you.” I grinned as I opened my purse to take out the present. I handed it to him and his hand, he had a small box that was wrapped in pink wrapping paper and a white bow. We exchanged gifts and I beckoned him to go first. He chuckled and tore the wrapping paper. He took off the top of the box and smiled when he saw what was inside. “It smells like happiness.” I laughed.

                “I love it, thank you.” He grinned as he kissed me quickly. “Open yours.” He said and I nodded. I tore the paper and I raised an eyebrow of curiosity when I saw a jewelry box. I opened the top and gasped when I saw what was inside. It was a diamond necklace. It was breath taking.

                “This is gorgeous…” I gasped, taking it all in. “I love it.” I smiled as I took off my old necklace off and replaced it with my new one. “Thank you so much.” I kissed him and I fixed the necklace.

                “I knew you would love it.” He smiled. We soon got our meal which was amazing! We soon left the restaurant and left to go back to the house. When we got in the driveway he stopped the car and spoke before we exited. “I had an amazing time.” He smiled.

                “I did. Thank you for making it the best 6 month anniversary ever babe.” I smiled as I kissed him softly. Then it all just went insane from there. Somehow we made it to his room and my shoes, dress, bra and underwear had gone missing.

                I also lost a little something called a v-card.

                We were soon cradled up in his bed, Andy was passed out, partially on top of me. And I have no idea if a condom was involved. I was dead scared. I was terrified that he would leave me. Oh who am I kidding? Oh course he was going to leave me! I sat there and cried silently. This was my fault. All my fault. I stayed silent so Andy couldn’t hear me and I could just cry out my mistakes silently.       

                I woke up with sticky tears on my face, a stuffy nose, and a cough. I sat up and I looked into the nearby mirror. I looked horrible but I didn’t care. I was probably going to lose my boyfriend today. I heard a slight groan and rustling bed sheets. Andy sat up and smiled at me tiredly. He kissed my temple lightly. “Hey.” He said.

                “Hi.” I responded. He frowned.

                “Is something wrong?” He asked and I shook my head. “Yes there is…” He looked into my eyes.

                “You don’t know that.” I coughed.

                “Yes I do, for one, your eyes are blood shot, and second, you’re stuffy and sick.” He looked at my appearance. “Tell me what’s wrong.” He beckoned.

                “What’s wrong? You didn’t use a fucking condom! I could be pregnant for god sakes! You’re probably going to leave me because it was my fault.” I cried as I put my head in my legs. He lifted up my arms and let me cry into his chest.

                “Shhhh.” He said calmly. “I’m not mad. You know why?” He asked, looking down.

                “Why?” I choked out in between tears.

                “Honest, it takes two to tango.” He smiled. “And even so, I’ll be happy to have a baby with you.” He said as he kissed me softly. I knew it from there I was going to be with this man for the rest of my life. I love him and he loves me and he’s the only one I want.