Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Amber’s POV

                When we got back on the bus I put my bags out of the way in a corner so nobody tripped and fell on them. Andy looked around the bunk area, pointing at a few of them, probably trying to remember which one was vacant. “Your bunk is that top one up there.” Andy finally said. “I’m under you while CC has the top bunk across from you.” He informed me.

                “Thanks.” I smiled. Andy looked at me for a moment, smiled, and walked off. “What was that?” I laughed at him.

                “Me realizing you look like CC.” He smirked. I chuckled and I went to my duffel bag and I pulled out some Batman shorts. Andy gasped.

                “What?” I asked him as I also pulled out a matching black tank top.

                “NANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!” He chanted.

                “Really? And you say me and CC are children.” I laugh as I enter the bathroom to shower and quickly change. After I showered I tied my hair back and washed my face quickly with a skin cleanser wipe. I put on my pajamas and I walked out.

                “Here ya go.” CC said, immediately dumping some bed sheets, comforter, blankets, and pillow on me. “I’m guess if I know you, you probably already have a teddy bear in your duffel bag.” I grinned at the last part.

                “Maybe…” I said, letting the word trail as I climbed my way to my bunk. Shutting the curtain, I started to make it look nice. Soon my curtain slightly and someone I assume CC, put the bear that was in my bag inside the bunk. “Thank you Cece.” I sang. When everything looked at the most decent I went under the covers and fell into a lovely peaceful dream.

Amber’s Dream POV:

                I looked down at myself. “2?!” I say to myself. Although when I expected a mature voice to come out I got a little girls voice. Well so much for lovely dreams huh? I looked around and I soon became aware of my surroundings. I was in my room and I could hear drums banging in the background. I must have a head of steel because I am not suffering a dream headache.

                Maybe that’s just because I’m in a dream.

                Either way. I heard the drums stop and a door creak open. Then my door opened. “Amber!” My brother I assume before looking up said happily. “Whatcha doin?” He asked me and I shrugged. He gasped. “Well you must do something!” He told me.

                “I want to watch you play.” I told him.

                “I would like that. I would like that a lot.” He smiled at me. We ran to his room and I could hear our parents yelling from downstairs which at this point, we grew used to. If a 2 year old can even withstand this then you probably know this has been going on for a long time now.

                CC got behind the set and started to play. I smiled as I watched him hit each drum perfectly and make a beautiful song of beats. But then he disappeared. Out of thin air, including his drums. I looked around and I began to realize that he was gone.

Amber’s POV:

                I snapped awake. I looked around my bunk and it was dark. I peeked my head out of the closed curtain and it was dark as well and small snores filled the air. I sighed as I closed the curtain slowly and slouched back. Dreams. Amazing.

                I looked around the dark bunk and I just sighed. There was no way I could go back to sleep. Soon my curtain was pushed open. It was Andy. “Well hello there Andy.” I chuckle.

                “Why hello there Amber.” He says happily.

                “Why aren’t you asleep Mr. Biersack?” I asked him.

                “I could say the same thing to you Miss. Coma.” He told me. I sighed.

                “Dreams.” I shrugged.

                “Nightmares?” He asked.

                “Not necessarily…” I trailed off. “Memories that I wish wouldn’t come across.” I say.

                “I see that you mean.” He said, figuring it out. He said goodnight and he closed my current. That strange man. I laugh lightly to myself before I go to sleep till morning.

                “Wake up!” I heard CC yell. I could definitely tell it was morning as soon as I opened my eyes.

                “Well good morning to you to.” I say sarcastically.

                “Were going to get breakfast.” He told me.

                “Ohh where?” I ask as I climb out of my bunk and join him on the ground.

                “Don’t know yet.” He said awkwardly. I rolled my eyes with a smile. “But were eating inside for once and I knew you wouldn’t exactly want to walk into a restaurant in… Batman booty shorts.” He said as he looked down at my sleep attire. I raised an eyebrow.

                “Well I hear you sleep naked so shush.” I told him. “And it’s not like its Juicy Couture where they put the word ‘Juicy’ on the asses of their sweatpants.” I smirk.

                “I actually would like that.” I heard Ashley holler.

                “You pervert.” Letting out a breath. I went to my duffel bag to find something to change into quickly. I pulled out a Flannel, a tank top to go under it sense I don’t button my flannels, skinny jeans, black fluffy boots, and a few bracelets and necklaces. I changed quickly in the bathroom and I put my dirty clothes neatly in the little basket they had on the side. I let my hair fall on my shoulders and I brushed it threw before I left the bathroom. But of course I added a tiny bit of eye makeup.

                “Transformation much?” CC grinned at me.

                “Yes.” I look at him. The bus came to a stop and we all got off to go see where we were. We were at a small local diner that looked kind of cute and happy. I danced around outside the bus, mostly twirling while the guys just laughed at my stupidity. I opened the door and held it open sense I am such a nice person. We got a table for the 6 of us and we all sat down.

                Being the closest to CC and Andy I sat in the middle of them. I got a glass of water and a bowl of fruit sense I don’t eat a lot. Have to watch my figure. Most of the guys looked at my brother and I when I said ‘bowl of fruit’ to the waiter.

                When we got our food we dug in. “You don’t eat a lot do you?” Jinxx noticed when I finished about half of my bowl and decided that was good enough for me.

                “Don’t have the appetite.”  I shrug. Again, everyone looks at the two of us and just wonders how the hell we come from the same family. After we finished we went back to the bus where we got ready for a big day of driving and being weird.

                To be honest, I was looking forward to it.