Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Amber’s POV

                We were all about to enter the battle room. I was on the Blue team with Andy and CC, and the rest were on the red team. Sense younger kids normally play laser tag, the vests didn’t really fit but that’s okay, it’s laser tag.

                Andy looked like a freaking warrior in his vest. Soon the doors opened and we all ran out to go find the blue team. I ran quietly around the dimmed light room I could hear zapping guns. “ASHLEY YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO RUN AWAY FROM THE PERSON ON THE OTHER TEAM!” I heard Jake yell.

                “Ohhh.” He said, dumbfounded. I made sure not to laugh as I continued walking again. According to the score board we were winning 1 to 0. Good thing we didn’t have Ashley on our team. I soon ran into someone on the red team. I quickly zapped my gun at his vest till a point reached our team.

                “Seriously Amber?” Jinxx sighed as he went back to the start with Ashley. Unless Jake can get all 3 of us there is no way Red’s winning. I soon ran into CC.

                “Any sign of Pitts? I asked him and he shook his head. I soon heard a zap and I heard Andy yell happily.

                “VICTORY!” He yelled happily.

                “Oh shut up.” I heard Jake yell at him. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself.

                “VICTORY CALL!” I sang.

                “Oh singing one of our songs now are we?” Jinxx chuckled. He was already out of his vest.

                “Yes.” I smiled. Ashley was walking over with a soda in his hands.

                “Hey let’s go to Hot Topic sense it’s in the mall.” CC suggested. The laser tag was in the huge arcade area in this mall. ((I’ve been to malls with laser tag places :P))

                “Good idea.” Andy smiled.

                “Let’s not go Batman crazy like last time.” I grinned.

                “No promises.” He shrugged. We started walking and then we reached the local Hot Topic. I mostly got band shirts and anime shirts, although I picked up a few accessories and a few bags. We finished our shopping and I was really looking forward to living with CC and the band.

                But still I wondered.

                Was I like family to them like they are to each other?

                I couldn’t possibly ask them that.

I must have been thinking deeply because someone was waving a hand in front of my face, messing up my concentration of thoughts. “Hello?” I heard Ashley say. “Are you in there?” He asked, still waving his hand.

“Oh yeah I’m here.” I said awkwardly. We reached back to Ashley’s car and I got in with the rest. When we got home Jinxx ordered Chinese Food while I put away my bags. I quickly got changed into a pair of pajama pants and left on my Black Butler shirt sense it was kind of slouchy.

I got onto my bed and laid my head down. I must have fallen asleep. That was okay, I didn’t really want anything to eat. I guess the guys suspected that too. I guess that’s what happens when you’re with Amber for about a month and a half.

Wait whoa, whoa back up.

I just remembered- I’ve been with them for a month and a half! Geez it’s felt shorter but god it’s probably been the best month and a half for a really long time. I guess you could say, the best month and a half in 12 years.

I was awakened by a knock at my door but I kind of fell asleep before I could get up and reach the door. Soon the door slowly opened. I wish I had the energy to open my freaking eyes to see who it is. “Night Amber.” I heard CC say.

“Nightie Night Amber!” I heard others yell.

“Guys she’s asleep!” I heard CC yell after them, exiting the room.

“Nightie Night Amber.” They whispered. The door soon shut and the guy’s weird selves were gone. Although I like there weird selves because I’m weird! Well I blame CC and my parent’s genes for that…

I woke up officially around um 3:30am because I quickly learned the guys liked to set the alarm at random times to wake people up. Well there going to just get a taste of their own medicine. I looked around my room. There had to be something that made noise in here. I soon found a trumpet. Yeah they have some really weird crap in here.

I made sure the keys work (Like I would really use those) and I slowly opened my door and shut it behind me. Now I knew all the rooms on this floor were bedrooms. I just didn’t know who was in which room.

I slowly opened a door to a random room. I tip toed to the bed to see who it was. It was Andy, perfect. I looked at the trumpet, played around with the keys before actually putting my lips to the mouth piece. I soon let the mouth piece tough my lips, then I just added air and I blew.

I have never seen a grown man get that scared. But it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. “You scared the living hell out of me!” He shouted.

“Well that’s what happens when 1. You set my alarm to 3:30am on purpose, 2. Not Expect payback from Amber Coma Mora, and 3. Put a trumpet in my room.” I smiled.

“I knew that was a mistake.” He muttered.

“Want to help me scare the other bandmates?” I grinned.

“Sure sis.” He smiled brightly. I made sure not to show it and only put a smile on my face as we exited his room but I was like family to him. Unless he calls all his close friends that are girls ‘sis. Either way he has never called me that.

“Where shall we got next Biersack?” I asked.

“Jinxx’s room.” He grinned. Oh this will be fun. Andy opened the door next to his and Jinxx was actually awake, fiddling with his guitar.

“What are you doing with that trumpet?” He chuckled. Andy put it in my hands quickly.

“What trumpet?” He said stupidly.

“Seriously. It’s not often you see 2 people at 4 in the morning with a trumpet.” He pointed out.

“Well I set her alarm to 3:30am to annoy the crap out of her-”

“Thanks.” I said sarcastically.

“-And then she got me back with the trumpet in the face and we were going to scare the hell out of you with it.” Andy mumbled but loud enough for Jinxx to hear.

“Well I already heard the first trumpet blow so I guess I would have been pretty prepared if I actually was asleep.” He shrugged. “Anyways. Let’s see what we can do to everyone else at 4 in the morning.” Jinxx grinned as he set his guitar down.