Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Amber’s POV

***** 6 Month’s Later *****

                “YAY I’M GOING BACK ON TOUR” I squealed as we loaded our bags into the tour van. I was freaking out while Ashley walks over and pretends to scream with me loudly like a white girl who found out about a sale at 70% percent off sale at their favorite clothing store.

                “Alright that will be $10.04 for your Vanilla-Bean Frappuccino ladies.” CC joked.  

                “To be completely honest can we get Starbucks on the road?” Ashley asked, embarrassed.

                “And I thought I was the average white girl! No wonder your name is Ashley!” I laughed as I got Journey’s carrier and climbed into the bus with the rest of the group. The bus was spotless. That will changed. 5 grown men with the manners of infants and a 7 month year old baby do not go well together.

                At least I can practice on my mother skills.

                Actually that won’t happen because I’ll be as silly as the rest of these people. I would be utterly shocked if Journey does not pick up on our antics when she gets older. I hope there my antics because mine are the least crazy.

                If she picks up on her Uncles oh dear lord there will be trouble. I mean I don’t want my daughter streaking in public when it snows. Believe me, we have seen my brother’s ass many times on the news. I mean it’s just daily procedure! I mean when you turn on the daily news during the winter you just always hear about him.

                The bus started to move and I was sure Journey was going to despise the moving van but she was completely fine with it. I finally took her out of her carrier and let her stay with me on the couch. Andy came out from the back of the bus and joined me on the couch, setting his daughter on his lap.

                “I never thought I would see Andy hold a child.”  Ashley said as he sat on the couch on the opposite side. I grinned as I kissed his temple. We were going to Arizona for our first show today. I was very excited to see them preform again. I think Journey might enjoy it as well.

                The bus stopped and Andy and I looked up. We looked out the window and I couldn’t help but grin. Yeah were at Starbucks again. Ashley ran off the bus and we just laughed. Him and his Starbucks. I mean the only thing that gets him more excited than this is Fruit Loops.

                 We left Journey on the bus with the air on so she didn’t suffocate and we made sure to only be gone for a few minutes. I got my drink first so I could rush back to the bus. When I got in front of a bus I saw a green truck zip out of the parking lot. Frowning, I unlocked the bus and I got in, I walked over to the carrier and she wasn’t there. Growing worried I walked around the bus, trying to cry. “Journey?” I called, my words shaking.

                That truck.

                That’s dad’s truck.

                “OH MY GOD!” I ran out of the bus and I saw Andy immediately grow worried from my scared facial expression. “He took her Andy! He took my baby Andy!” I cried into his chest. Jinxx was already calling the bus while everyone tried to get me to say who took Journey.

                “I saw dad’s truck and it was speeding up. I didn’t recognize it at first and when I got in she was missing. I looked everyone and now she’s gone!” I cried. Jinxx was on the phone with the police and I tried to calm down. How can I do that? My babies gone.

                “We’ll find her. It’s not your fault.” Andy shushed me but I didn’t care. My father was a psychopath who stole my child from me. Soon police cars filled the parking lot and cops swarmed around us and now I was time for questions.

                Do you know who did it?

                Did you see anything?

                How did he flee the scene?

                Do you know why someone would steal your baby?

                I knew everything but was this really going to get my baby back? What will all these questions do? Yeah maybe they’ll find her but that doesn’t fix the fact that I’m a terrible mother. We got a hotel for the night with a few detectives while Black Veil Brides went to cancel about 3 shows. I was still heartbroken and couldn’t look away from my phone. Hoping for a call of happiness.

                I did get a call that night and I didn’t bother looking at the ID number. I picked up, praying it was the police or a rescue team or something! “Hello?” I said quickly, my mouth to the receiver.

                “Hello Darling what a joy it is to hear your voice again!” I heard my father’s voice echo my ears.

                “Give me back my baby.” I growled at him. “I have police looking everywhere for you. They’re going to find you either way. Best you give her back to us now.” I suggested to him with a snappy tone.

                “I’ll think about it pumpkin.” I sensed a playful smirk in his voice.

                “Don’t pumpkin me! I was finally getting on with my life for 6 months and this is what happens? What the HELL did I do to you?” I pointed out.

                “You left me.” He said bluntly.

                “Didn’t seem like you cared at the time.” I pointed out.

                “Well now I want you to feel how I felt when I lost my daughter and my son. I want you to feel the ravishing pain for as long as possible you got that?” He said and I couldn’t handle my distressed anger towards him.

                “I’m sorry I left you those years ago but maybe if you didn’t want us to leave you should have taken better care of us you selfish asshole!” I snarled. I knew the police were tracing my phone, I was with them in my hotel room and they were quickly typing on computers. I looked over to my side and I saw a police officer give me a thumbs up. I nodded and I got ready to hang up.

                “I’ll get her. You’ll see.” I smile as I hung up.

                “Let’s just pray he hasn’t done anything yet.” Andy said, walking over with red and puffy eyes. I nodded as I gave him a hug of assurance.

                “I know. But she’s a Biersack. She’s a fighter.”

************************************************

                Karma’s a Bitch @BelovedDownfall