Chapter 1

Camila's POV

School! why do we have to go to school? I like learning! I like the people in it. but there's a reason why I always dread going to school, and that is seeing the face of the person that I like but hates me the way she hates centipedes actually even worse! Did I just say she? Yeah I said she! I'm a lesbian and I'm really open about it. People at school accepts me truly for who I am. Probably the girl I like is homophobic... but no.... because she herself is one too.

"Camila! It's time to go to school! I know that you are driving but that doesn't mean you have to go late." my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yes! Mom! I'm just putting on my shoe!" I said.

"Well hurry up!"

"Sheesh! I'm coming!" I said and ran downstairs. My mom is holding my bag and offered it to me. I grabbed it and she gave me a toast.

"Thanks mom!" I said.

"You're welcome! Have fun at school!"

"I will!" I said and rushed out of the house. I walked over to my car and throw my bag on the back of the car. I drive my way to my bestfriend's house, Ally. She broke her car yesterday that's why I'm here to pick her up!

"Hey! Mila!" She greeted.

"Allycat!" I said. She hop in.

"Yesterday was delusional!" Ally began. "Why does my car have to break right before the school start?"

"Don't worry! more time for us to chit chat! Also you would be saving money!"

"That's true! So..... I know you have this huge crush on Normani ever since fresh man..... She was really nice during our first year but she turned into a beast once we step into second... Now that we are going to third.... What do you think?"

"I don't even know.... She doesn't even know I like her... She was nice during fresh man but you know me Ally... I stick into one but I play around with others.. I mean ever since I started dating girls, Normani will hate me... It's as if the more I date the more she will spit fire at me."

"Probably she's jealous..."

"Yeah right! Just bully me and yell at me and bump into me, and what else oh yeah make out with a random girl around the corner. Yeah she totally likes me Ally."

"Shees! Calm down, Mila. the day will come and she will be the one running after you!" Ally said "just don't lose hope."

"Don't worry! I won't! but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop dating other girls."

"I think you should stop- OH! I have the best plan ever!" Ally said. "Why don't you start hinting to her that you like her? you know flirt with her, challenge her! The way you do to get girls!"

"Ally..... I might be smooth when it comes to other girls but when it comes to Normani I will be acting like a dying walrus infront of her."

Ally started laughing hysterically as she slapped my arm playfully. "funny" she said. We then arrived at the school parking lot and I found Normani's car... I know because her car plate says Hamilton while mine is Cabello. I quickly rushed to get her spot. If she hates me into the depths of Tartarus.... Then why not give her a reason? I stepped out of my car and so did Ally. I hear Normani honking her car but I just bluntly brush her off and get my stuff at the back of my car.

"Cabello! You better move you car right now! that's my spot!" she sneered. I turned around to look at her. I slowly walked towards the back of my car and I leaned on the trunk.

"Well..... This parking spot was never entitled to your name, honey... So why get mad? just get over it.... Hamilton?" I said her name slowly and I winked. I gave her a sweet yet evil smile. I then blew her a kiss and walked away.

"What are you planning to do?" ally asked.

"Ally.... She clearly hates me... For no apparent reason... So why not give her one?"

"That's true! but what you did back there.... You didn't act like a dying walrus"

We laughed and entered the school. Girls and guys turned our way and gave us a wave... Ally and I are pretty famous in our school since we joined a lot of clubs and performed. But never have we ever showed our real talents which is singing but this school year... We planned on joining Vocal course.

Normani's POV

"That bitch! why does she have to take my spot where there is a spot beside it?" I ranted to my bestfriends, Lauren and Dinah.

"Well Mani.... I think this year...... Someone is up for a challenge..." Dinah said.

"You also treated her like she's a piece of crap last year!" Lauren said "and I still don't get why! I mean you liked her the first year!"

"Does it need for me to have a reason why?" I asked.

"Well no... But I think she is starting to give you reason to hate her..." Dinah said.

I groaned and walked in the school. People gives us smile but no one dared to block our way. We are famous in this school because of all the singing performances but never have we actually joined the talent show for it.

Also the truth of me hating Camila..... I actually hate her for a reason..... And that is.... I like her... A whole lot! which is kinda dumb because I like her ever since first year, only two best friend knows about it. I started hating her because she started dating girls... A lot.... of girl.. I was jealous and I started to treat her bad the whole year last year. I still like her and "hating" her actually hurts me a lot. I just treat her bad so I'll forget my feelings that she will not willing to give back... So let's just hope that The Camila Cabello won't be in any of my classes.. Let's just hope..