Epilogue

Normani's POV

I was packing my guitar in its case, careful not to accidentally smash the lid over my guitar again, because last time it happened the neck of my guitar broke in half. Good thing my parents keep on giving me allowance every week, considering that they are never home. The last time they were here was when I woke up with a new girlfriend, new friends, new school, and basically new life. They were here to inform me that they won't be home for at least a year. They said that I am already 17 and it's ok to be left alone. I don't know how or why they trusted me that much, I was confused when they told me but then a scenario played in my head and now I get it. A lot had happened; fake memories will flood my brain when someone will mention something. Old memories are still here. So I am very thankful for that.

I walked down the stairs to go to the living room where Raymond awaits for me. He has become my "uncle" as I introduced him to Claire once she saw him enter my house.

"Do you want me to drive you?" He asked.

"No, it's ok, thank you though." I said "The house would be better with you in it."

"So you are asking me to body guard your house?"

"Well....." I said "yes."

He huffed and sat back on the sofa, and started munching his popcorn.

"Be careful out there then." He said. "Just give me a call, or yell my name."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said.

I walked out of the house and looked around. I took my phone out and plugged in my ear phones. Streetlight glowed brightly above me, it is dark but it is not that dark. It's a Thursday night; it's a day I usually go to sing in Heaven's Café. I sing sometimes, read poetry that I wrote about Camila or my past life. That is why I don't generally invite Claire with me. She thinks I am on a business workshop with my uncle Raymond. There's that day she insisted to come and I told her she'll be bored. Thanks to Uncle Raymond and his scientific powers he drove us into a building that is actually his and I went in with Claire and Raymond. Once the workshop started, Claire started to doodle while I being interested in business took the time to listen. After the workshop Claire regretted coming and told me that she should've listened to me.

After walking for about 15 minutes I am now face to face with the door of Heaven's Café, I hear applause of the crowd, whistles here and there. I walked in and the door made a chime sound. The barista look at me and nod. I am a known costumer here they know that every Thursday, 9:00 p.m. I would be here ordering my usual. I walked over at the order section.

"Hi, Can I please have-"

"A cinnamon dolce latte and a burger with fries?" The barista named Sharon asked.

"Yes please." I said and smiled.

"By the way you have a weird taste, a cinnamon type latte and burger with fries?"

"Let's just say, I am overcoming a ton of cravings at once."

Sharon laughed "Alright, take your order on this side please."

I made my way to the side that she pointed and the other barista, Kyle, smiled at me and pointed at a table. I raised an eyebrow.

"I think, that all workers knows your usual." He said.

"hahahah, Alright then I think I just need to walk in and not say anything."

Kyle looked offended. "You could at least say hi to us!" he said.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." I said and made it to my usual spot. They did not give me my orders yet because they know right after I sit their manager would be calling me to perform.