#Vote5HVMAs

Guys!!!!! Fifth Harmony needs us to vote for them in VMAs!! If they'll win (which they will if you vote!!) it will enlarge the fan base... It will also attract more people to buy their music for future references.. I know I'm late for doing this but guys we still have time! just go on http://on.mtv.com/WeFApp?xrs and tap that VOTE button..... Do that 15 minutes of silence where you will vote for our beloved fifth harmony for fifteen minutes!

This will be a huge achievement for the girls..... And us harmonizers want to see them go up.... They've really worked hard ever since X-Factor until now that one of them got hospitalized, and the three of them is sick because of exhaustion..... They've been there for us, entertaining, giving us good music, making us laugh, and just simply existing on tumblr dashboard.... Now it's our turn to finally return the favor... We love our girls.... So please take that 15 minutes or atleast just give it a few taps.... It will really help!!

Thanks guys! thank you so much for taking the time to read this even though I'm rumbling or babbling.... but I really want you to visit that link and vote for the girls!! I love you guys so much! also thank you for staying and reading this fanfic! I appreciate it! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Xoxoxoxox!! hugs and kisses