Chapter 9

Camila's POV

Mr. Fitz told us about what we should write. "Are you excited to write the script?" Normani asked.

I love the way her eyes sparkled of excitement.

"Yes! Definitely! I might get you to fall in love with me by the end of the play." I said playfully. Only if she knows that I truly meant it.

"Please! Don't flatter yourself! I love you but not that much."

"Wow! You just lowered my Self-esteem. That's ouch!"

"Aaaawwww! Baby! C'mon don't be mad at me." she said and pouted.

"Stop being cute! It's hard for me to stay mad at you!"

"That's the point why I'm acting cute even though I'm not."

"Trust me! you are!"

"Are you two going out?" A familiar voice called from behind. Normani and I turned around.

"Arianna!" I squealed and gave her a hug.

"Hey now Camila! Your girlfriend might get jealous." Arianna said as she looked over at Normani.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Normani and I said in unison.

"Wow! So much synchronization?" Arianna teased "You two act as if you guys are lovers! So cute!"

"She's the one that makes it cute." I said and nudge Normani.

She playfully slap my arm and giggled.

"There it is again." Arianna said "See? You both are so blind and naive!"

"Don't worry! we are just friends!" Normani said and intertwined our fingers together. It broke my heart but it also flutter. How can she even contradict my feelings? She makes me feel heart broken and making my heart flutter at the same time?

"Yeah! We are!" I said and raised out intertwined hands.

"Alright whatever you guys say!" Arianna said "See you lovebirds tomorrow!" She said and ran.

"Isn't that one of your girlfriends?" Normani asked as we continue to walk towards the parking lot.

"Arianna? No. She was never my girlfriend." I said.

Normani started swaying our hand back and forth as we walk down with comfortable silence.

"So my Ship is sailing now!?" Dinah asked while she ran to greet us half way.

"No." I said.

"So friends can't hold hands?" Normani asked.

"I'm suspicious...... so better be careful if your trying to hide that relationship of yours because if the second I find out the whole world will know in a minute." she said and squinted her eyes.

"Don't worry Dinah! You will be the first one to know... IF it happens!" Normani said.

"Oh! It will! And I better be the first one to know!" Dinah argued.

Normani's POV

I love the fact that other people wants us or even suspects Camila and I as lovers. I mean sure! but it won't happen. She don't like me! and she never will. But hopefully by the end of working with her for the script, I'll be able to find out who she likes, so I can help her get her girl.

"See you girls tomorrow! Camila will drive me today." I said.

Dinah instantly looked at me. "So that we can start on the script at her place." I continued.