Chapter 6

Normani's POV

We are now here sitting in English waiting for Mr. Fitz to arrive. "You started your biography yet." Ally asked while her hand are intertwined with Lauren's hand.

"Nope! Not yet! I did not even write my name." Camila said.

"I started one sentence." I said.

"I did a paragraph." Lauren said.

"Well I did a paragraph too" Ally informed.

"Alright fellas! It's time to go to your assigned seat for I have an exciting news for you!" He said. Everyone cheered.

"For your biography.... I want then due next Friday. Which means you only have a week to work on it, including weekends. After that you will read your opening paragraph infront of the class. I will call each one of you base on attendance so Alfred will go first since he has a last name that starts with A. So good luck! I am giving you guys this period to work on it." He said and sat down. doing other school work.

"Uugghhh! He's in bad mood! I know it! Is he on his period or his pregnant?" Camila quietly groaned.

"He can't be on his period or can't be pregnant..... He's a guy but if he's a lady I would definitely say yes ."

"Right... He is." she said.

"Do you need more information?" I asked hoping she would say yes so I can talk to her more.

"It's alright! I've got everything" Camila said and winked.

I tried to start writing my opening paragraph yet I can't seem to grasp what are the perfect sentences for me to tell that Camila is an extraordinary girl.

The period has ended and what I have on my paper are sentences with scribble on top. I took a glance at Camila's work and she probably finished writing the paragraph.

"Guys! We are going to perform our song today infront of Mr. Cowell!" Dinah squealed.

We then entered the vocals room.

"Good Morning guys! I am here today with Mr. Green, he's an English teacher but knows a lot about music." Mr. Cowell introduced.

"Good morning guys! Everyone ready?" Mr. Green asked.

"Yup!"everyone exclaimed.

"Alright! let's begin with Fifth Harmony?" Mr. Cowell said.

We sing our parts with all our hearts. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Nice! I'm looking forward to watch you in the talent show! You guys are joining right?" Mr. Green questioned.

"Yes!" The class answered for us.

"Well I think we have no other choice." Lauren said.

As the class passed by beautiful voices and perfect harmonies was heard. We the again decided to have a sleep over but at Ally's place this time.

"Guys I'll be right back! I have to get something from Arianna's house!" Camila said while texting on her phone.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Dinah said.

"Oh no. Arianna's house is three houses down. You can walk with me though." Camila said.

"Alright! Wait for me! I'm coming!" Dinah said and rushed outside.

I watched them walk down, arms link together, giving each other wide grins. they look at each other and Dinah whispered something which caused Camila to blush and Dinah to smirk. I just huffed and sit on the couch.

"It's probably time for you to admit to your bestfriend that you like Camila." Lauren said.

"In a hundredth time! I don't like Camila!"

"Then what's with staring at her longingly during English class?"

"I am not!"

"Whatever you say.... But Normani you gotta finish that biography of yours about her." Ally winked.

Lauren and Ally laughed at me.

Camila's POV

While walking down the block with Dinah she suddenly asked me of I like Normani. I suddenly blushed and and stuttered causing her to smirk and push me further so I ended up telling her.

"So you like Normani?"

"Yes! Gosh! I do! But please don't tell her, I know you guys are best friends but please don't tell her!" I pleaded.

"Don't worry! I won't!" she told me sincerely.

"You better!"

"So since when did you like her?"

"Freshman."

"What!!!!" She exclaimed "That long? But you dated girls during sophomore."

"I did.... because I want to get over Normani because I know I won't have any chance with her."

"You're stupid to think that."

"She hate me during our sophomore years! More than Lauren hates socks with sandals!" i said. "Also she was nice to me during freshman because she like Ally."

"Wait what?"

"She told me when we were locked in the closet while we are playing the question game!"

"Question game?"

"It's just like 21 questions but the questions are not limited." I explained.

"Did you even dig any deeper?"

"Did not get any chance."

"Are you planning on telling her?"

"I will but not the right time."

"You better tell me if you're gonna tell!"

"Yes! I will!"

After grabbing my notebook from Arianna's house we walked back to Ally's place. Dinah told me that she's not planning on settling soon. Because she told me it's better to just flirt and stay single.

We walked in the main room when all the sudden everything was silent.

"Why so silent?" I asked.

"Nothing! we were playing who will stay silent for the longest!" Lauren said.

"You lost!" Ally then said

"So did you!" Lauren argued

"That means I won!" Normani said.

"Ok....." I said.

Lauren's POV

"I'm making dinner!" she said looking at us, expectantly.

"I'll help you" Normani said.

They walk in the kitchen and Dinah bolted to sit beside me.

"She confesses to me!" Dinah said. "Now it's your turn, Lauren! So that we all have proof! Ally knows I know you know."

"Well Normani confesses too! We pushed her and told us." I said "Now your turn to push her."

"But we won't tell the both of them." Ally said. "Let them have the courage to Confess what they feel. We'll just guide them!"

"That's smart!" Dinah said.

"I hope they realize it soon." We all said in unison.