Chapter 13

Camila's POV

We decided to just do our homeworks here at my place. My mom called and she said she won't be home until next Monday. But right now I am planning the date that I will setup for Normani tonight. I was scribbling and thinking when all the sudden an idea pooped up and I suddenly shoot up from my seat, knocking papers off my lap.

"Are you alright?" Normani asked.

"Yeah! yeah! I'm fine!" I rambled and rushed at the kitchen to see what food we have. Perfect! I got everything I needed.

"Camila?" Normani asked.

I suddenly closed the door and smiled at Normani.

"Are you hungry? I can order if you want." she suggested.

"Oh no! it's ok!" I said "I got what I needed."

i rushed back to the main room where we were studying. I wrote a note to the girls informing them about my plan. I sneakily passed it to them when Normani went over to take a drink for all of us. Dinah almost squealed loudly but thanks to Lauren for shushing her.

"Here are your drinks." Normani said while putting down the tray.

"Normani, Can you come with me?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah sure. Where?" Normani replied.

"Just come and follow me!" Dinah demanded.

Normani looked at me and i just gave her a 'go' look.

Once i hear the car speed away, I automatically rushed to the room where we put the projector. Lauren fixed so we can now watch there now. Lauren and Ally helped me moved the matresses and put cushion and make the light dim with candle scents. Dinah and Normani won't be back in an hour so I still have the time to create the powerpoint.

We heard Dinah's car honked. "Oh my gosh they're here!" I said and we all rushed downstairs, and pretended to be studying. We heard them walked in the room. "Wow! What a miracle to come back in here and see you guys studying" Normani said.

"Yeah, What are the odds." I said. Still looking at my book.

"I think we have to go." Ally said, looking at Dinah and Lauren. Then they all rushed away and left.

"What's there rush?" She asked.

I looked at her with a smile and stand up. I took her hands. "Follow me." I said.

"To where?" She asked "I don't want to be kidnaped without force."

"Don't worry it's not called kidnapping once you're the one who followed."

"So you're kidnapping me."

"Just shush your mouth and follow me."

Once we are infront of the room I stopped. "Now you're stopping." She said.

"I just want to do something before going in the room." I said.

"And what is that?" She asked. I then looked ar her lips and back to her eyes. I took a step closer to her and intertwined our hands. I nuzzle our noses together and give her a peck. She then untangle her hands from mine and cupped my cheeks. She pull my face closer to her and let our lips lock, together.

"Wow." I said. She just nodded and give me one last peck.

I then open the door for her. ang guided her to go in.

"The light is dim, the candle is scented, a huge tray that is filled with my favorite food and snacks and drink." She observed "Is this what we call, a date?"

"Sure." I said and let her sit on the matress. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Anything." She said..

Normani's POV

After the movie Camila changed the projector but blur it so I won;t be able to see it. "What's there to hide?" I asked.

"Something that you will see soon that i am ready." She said.

She then smiled at me and focus the prijector. A picture of me in a swing with a book. She then takes her guitar and sat infront of me.

"I want you to watch the vidoe and just listen." She said.

As she started playing her guitar the vidoe then moved. words started to appear on my photo.

"You're the girl that will always stay in my heart and in my mind."

the words was erased and a picture popped in, theres me smiling at the camera but it's my smile that is colored and the rest is black and white.

"This smile can brighten the darkest room, and the cloudy days. A smile that always touches everyone's heart. The smile that got my heart fluttering everytime i see it."

A video of me dancing..

"Graceful movement got me wrapped around your fingers."

Then a picture of me volunteering at the adaption centre in one corner, then me volunteering in the homes fr the elders and a video of me playing with the children at the adaption centre, a picture of me smiling with the team, with girls, with my class and then with Camila.

"Then a lovely personality that can make everyone smile, a very helpful hand that gives everybody joy got me falling in love with you." Then the video ended and so did Camila, she sang the song "pretty eyes"

I then turned to Camila with teary eyes, I know my smile is stretched from ear to ear.

"Thank you, that was beautiful." I said but she only looked at me nervously.

"That's not all." She said "Normani.... I like you ever since the first year of high school, and I only got the guts to ask you right now. Will you be my girlfriend." She said and puts her guitar down to take my hands. I pulled her by her hands and she was caught off guard so her face basically landed on mine. I kissed her tenderly, with full of passion.

I am lucky to meet her, I am lucky to be with her. She's the one that will change me for the better, i know it. i will protect her as she wants me to be protected. I will make her happy in every way possible because she's the girl that I am falling in love with. The girl that I am wishing to be with. She's the girl of my dreams, and her name is the name that my heart screams for.