Chapter 3

Camila's POV

I prepared myself for school and took a deep breath as I stare at my reflection. Today will be the day you must talk to Normani. Uggghh!! Let's just hope I won't act like a dying walrus like what I said to Ally.

"You're early?" My mom asked, completely shocked that she did not have to tell for me to be quick.

"Well I don't want you to lose your lovely voice mom! And it's better early than late!"

"What do you need?"

"I don't need anything!" I said "why does everytime I say something sweet that's what you answer me?"

"Remember that moment when you needed money to go to movies? Remember that day when you wanted to go to a party that you know I won't let you? Remember-"

"I think I got it mom!"

"Alright sweetie! Eat your breakfast I'll be going now! Also your dad will be home soon!"

"Really? OMG I miss him so much!"

"I know!" She said.

She then walked out of the house and I ate my breakfast.

"Good morning!" Ally greeted.

"Well, well, well! someone is having a good day!"

"Who won't! if you have your crush in all your classes" she chirped. My eyes widen.

"Who! How can you hide this from me? Me? your bestfriend!" I dramatically exclaimed but still have my eyes on the road.

"Well............ I know you might be shocked about this because her bestfriend is your crush." she said.

"Go on"

"It's Lauren." she said, defeated.

"OMG!! That's cute! I'm so going to embarrass you infront of her!"

"Wait you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? As long as you're happy. I am happy! Perhaps you two will go out and that would be the gate of Normani and I's friendship."

"That's true! but what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Who wouldn't like the adorable, naturally flirt, Ally?"

"Stooooppp! I'm not a flirt!"

"Yeah right!"

I then again stole Normani's parking spot. "you know if you keep on doing that..... she'll be more annoyed!"

"That's my plan!"

"Stole my spot again. Cabello!" I hear Normani spits fire.

"Well..... You should be here earlier to claim your so called "spot"" I said.

She stepped closer to me and leaned down. Our head are centimetres close. I did not beckoned down I even leaned closer and I smirked as she took a step back.

"That's what I thought." I said and gave a sweet smile. Dinah, Lauren and Ally just starred at us but they are alert because maybe we are gonna be in a fight.

"Alright! Oala! Let's go!" Dinah broke the silence. I happily linked my arms to Dinah as we headed to chemistry together.

Normani's POV

Oh! so she's skipping with Dinah now? Oala? How cute! I then grumbled and followed the girls. I then see Arianna's face lighten up as she sees Camila enter the room. Oh you too! Well Normani probably if you just tell her and stop being a bitch you would be able to create cute names for each other! Stop it brain! stop it!