Chapter 21

Camila's POV

There is nothing better than to wake up in your lovers arms. The warmth, their scent and just knowing the love of your life is the one who held you all night long. Wait, wait, wait. Hold up! Did I just really said 'the love of my life'? I can't believe this. well to be honest I do. The first day I met her, fireworks, and pure bliss is what I felt. My feelings for are so strong that I am actually scared to admit. She just met me and all the sudden not even two days or three passed by and we are girlfriends. I am scared because this relationship runs so smooth that I am scared something bad will happen. Because I believe when people say 'The course of true love never did run smooth' and I'm afraid I might loose Normani soon.

"Normani?" I asked, while turning around. I saw her sleeping face, which captivated me. Her mouth is slightly open and I find that really cute. I then started to give her face pecks. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. The moment her eyes looked into mine, I only saw admiration, love and understanding?

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning! how was sleep?" I asked.

"It was good. Holding you into my arms all night after a very special date is awesome!"

"Cheesy!" I said and turned around, leaving some space between my back and her front.

She pulled me closer towards her and nuzzle her face against my hair. "I'm inly cheesy for you and no one else." her tone just made my heart skip a beat. Things she do to me.

I turned around and crash my lips on hers. I was in control when all the sudden she took control and hover over me. A flash of her in a hotel room hovering on top of me suddenly popped into my brain and that only caused me headache. It was so painful I have to clutch my head in between my palms.

"Camila?" Normani asked. clearly concerned.

"It hurst." I cried out in pain.

"Do you want anything? a water or or a Advil?"

"Just hold me, please?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. as long as you please."

She then proceeded on cuddling me. Our bodies fitting together like a puzzle piece, the thought made my head better but there is still a slight pounding I can feel. She kissed my forehead and everything went black.

I woke up but not anywhere near Normani or Ally's room. I woke up in a beach where the sunsets and I can see two girls holding hands along the sand where the water hits their feet. I walked closer to them and recognized it was Normani and I. Holding hands, whispering to each other's ears while giggling. when all the sudden Everything went black again. And I am back in Normani's arms. I gasped.

"Camila? are you ok?"

"Yeah, I. Can you please kiss me?"

She kissed me with full love, it was passionately slow. It made me head spin. Pictures of her kissing me flossed my head. Unknown memories kept on crashing but Normani felt as if she's fading under my touch. The more memories flooded inside my head the more she felt as id she's disappearing. I opened my eyes and I can see her fading away like a light bulb that is losing its glow. She is fading away and all I can do is to cry out. But all she did is left a loving peck on my lips and smiled when all she did is closed her eyes and let whatever get her. Our memories are inside my head. But the last peck she gave me felt ghostly. I felt the extreme love though.