Chapter 4

Normani's POV

I watched them run like little children but the smile Camila has on made me feel jealous. I wish I was the one who puts that smile, I wish I was the one who makes her laugh. But stupid brain tells me that this is the only way to talk to her, to get close. Probably if I try to be friends with her! and get to actually let her like me atleast even if were just friends.

Dinah, Lauren and I went straight to Lauren's place and waited for Camila and Ally to come.

"So... Normani. You have feeling for Camila yet?" Dinah asked.

Lauren then spits out her drink. "You like Camila?"

"No! I don't! It's just Dinah have this fanfic obsession that she is fantasizing me falling in love with Camila when we do a project together since I hate her so much." I explained.

"Ooohhh!! I've read that one! That would be a great twist in your life Normani. Great twist!" Lauren said as she took a sip of her juice and stare at me. We then heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Lauren volunteered. "Also Normani play nice."

"Whatever you say."

"Hey guys!" I heard Ally say I turned around but I only found her. I was about to ask where Camila is when Dinah beats me in doing it.

"Where's Camila?"

"Oh she went out on a date with Arianna!" she casually said.

"Oh so your car fixed?" Lauren asked.

"No not yet! I used Camila's! Since she's going to use her motorcycle!" she exclaimed.

"Motorcycle? She rides one?" Dinah asked.

"Yup!" Ally nodded "The motorcycle she uses when she takes out girls on dates."

"Wow! So Normani? Any plans on riding that motorcycle soon?" Dinah teased.

"Wait! You like Camila?" Ally asked.

"Oh Gosh! No I don't! Dinah just what you call it? Ships us! that's all." I explained.

"There gotta be a reason why she ships you two." Ally challenged.

"Believe what ever you guys want to believe." I said while rolling my eyes playfully.

"So Camila coming?" Lauren asked then we heard the doorbell.

"Speaking of the devil." Dinah said "I'll get it!"

"Hey everyone! sorry if I'm late!" she said rushing inside.

"Well you probably enjoyed Arianna's company too much." I said not even bothering to look at her as I scroll down Instagram.

"I didn't. Actually as the movie finished I drive her home and went straight here. And it's just a thank you date ." Camila said sitting beside me, closer than I like her to be.

"And it's just Arianna. She knows that this date is just a way of thanking her for helping me in my Chemistry." Camila explained.

"Well. How was it?" Dinah asked, eyeing me.

"You know we bought pop corn, watched 22 jump street. that's all." Camila informed rather bored about the topic.

"Are you sure? No make out session during the movie?" Lauren asked also eyeing me.

"Who would make out in a comedy movie? And we are talking about the 22 jump street! that movie kills me!"

"If you're with Normani would you miss a scene to make out with her?" Dinah teased.

Camila looked at me and I looked at her with a warning. She then smirked and moved closer "Oh.. Definitely! I am willing to miss the whole movie just to taste those lips." she said as she look into my lips and back into my eyes. She then leaned closer and kissed my cheek. I bowed my head of embarrassment.

"Normani is definitely hiding her blush!" Ally said.

"So what are we gonna do?" Camila said dropping the conversation.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie then practice, then eat dinner and go home?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah! That would be cool!" Camila said "Also Ally! Can I have a sleep over at your house since my mom will be gone for a day or two down town."

"Yeah sure. My parents aren't either!"

"So why not stay at mine?" Lauren invited.

"Yeah! Since Normani and I are staying anyways!"

"Ok! We'll just get our clothes right now!" Ally said "C'mon Mila!"

"Let's go!" Camila cheered.

we watched them hop in their car and motorbike. The way she puts her helmet on her head was graceful. She waved at us but I restrained myself for doing it back to her.

"So Normani. You almost kissed her today!" Dinah said.

"I think she liked you!" Lauren added.

"Me? I hate her and treated her like she's a nobody Lauren! How can she like someone who treats her like I did!"

"Who knows..... You were nice to her during our freshman years, heck you even like her!"

"That was freshman.... freshman is not junior. So drop that issue."

"Ok" they both said.

Camila's POV

"What was that out there?" Ally asked as we both hop in my car after getting all our stuff.

"What was what?"

"Everything! I mean you almost kiss Normani you were too close on the love seat."

"Oh nothing! Just having fun!"

"Orrrr.... are you trying to make her fall in love with you?" She teased.

"Ally..... Again.... I'm telling you that would be impossible... Normani hates me more than she would hate Tartarus."

"Stop with that! No one can hate you like that!"

"Apparently Normani can." I said. I then parked outside Lauren's house and rings her doorbell.

"Hey Camz! Allycat!" Lauren greeted.

They both stare at each other smiling widely. "Ok! I'll go inside before I can even witness you two suck each other's faces!" I said and quickly rushed in.

I then found Normani alone in the kitchen preparing food.

"Hey Normani! Do you want me to help?"

"Yeah sure!" She said and smiled.

"Wait what?"

"I said yes you can help."

"You smiled at me I mean real smiled."

"Probably it's time to change what's the past and move on?"

"Ok what are you exactly planning to do?"

"Nothing! Don't worry! I'm not gonna plot your death nor choke you out of breath when you sleep. I just want to be friends, just like how it used to be during our freshman years."

We smiled at each other and continue making foods.

Dinah's POV

"See? They like each other... I can see it in their eyes!" I exclaimed.

"I can tell! I have a plan! Prepare the closet Dinah" Lauren said.

"Ooohhhh! hahahahah! stuck them in there and let's see what happens!" I exclaimed.

"They might fall in love! Just like that one shot we both read!"

"Alright! I think I should read this too! You dorks!" Ally said.

"Hey being a dork is not something I'm ashamed of." Lauren and I proudly said.

Ally laughed and we settled on planning the "Normani And Camila Falls In Love" only in a closet not a romantic place but it will do!