Chapter 11

Camila's POV

I drive Normani at a place where I used to go to think, and I wanted to be alone. It's a beautiful meadow, grasses are green, it's full of daffodils and when it's nighttime it's surrounded by a million of fireflies. It seems as if it's a billion diamonds floating around.

"We're here." I said as I park my bike on top of a hill beside a nearby tree. I turned the engine off and guided Normani down the bike.

"Wow.... This is beautiful." Normani said.

"I know...." I said as I lead Normani on the top of a hill. We lay down and watched fireflies as they fly.

"How did you know this place?"

"I found it when I feel the need to run away from the chaos of the world. When I feel the need to think."

"Chaos? Your life is perfect."

"It is...... Then you came.... You were my chaos, but you are my paradise. You manage to contradict what I feel towards you. To hate you but to love you at the same time. You keep giving me reason to give up on you and you keep giving me reason to stay. I even wonder why I am still holding on an imaginary cliff. Because I know you won't like me back."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok........ No need to be sorry.. What matters now is that you are here with me."

"But still.... I put chaos in your perfect paradise."

"You are my paradise."

"Stop!" She said and wraps her arm around my torso.

"You know..... when I told you I like Ally during our fresh man.... That was a lie." Normani said "it's you.... it has always been you."

I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I liked you during freshman, sophomore and now, I bullied you during sophomore because I was jealous I'm not that girl that will ride your motorcycle I did not know that it was not your personal one, I was mad It's not my lips that was pressed against yours. So I tried to hate you to get rid of this feelings but then I think all the hatred I had for you was love."

I leaned in to peck her lips. Then she pecked mine back. We lay down and enjoyed the silence.

"I lied to." I confessed. "I like you ever since freshman and I just dated girls because I thought I'm hopeless for you."

We just snuggle until it's time for us to go to the sleepover.

"Well you guys took your time!" Dinah said as she opened the door.

"We did. And it was great! now we are hungry so let's eat!" I said.

"No one's eating until you tell me the details." Dinah said.

"Well I think we will starve for tonight ladies." I said and wrapped my arm around Normani's shoulder.

"Believe her...." Normani said.

"Ugghhh! Fine!" Dinah agreed.

We started dinner and talked about the play. Teases here and there about me being all cliché and Normani being stupid.

It was one of the best night I have. Just snuggling and giggling with Normani..... Before this was just a dream...... A fantasy..... Something that won't be as realistic as me punching myself in the face for not telling her earlier. But perhaps if I did a lot will change and we won't be in this position as we are right now.

Normani's POV

Waking up on a Saturday morning is one of my favorite things to do..... I didn't know I would love it even more but then Camila came and it is definitely the best! Waking up because of someone snuggling more into you with a very intoxicating scent that I seemed to be addicted to.

I am staring at her with disbelief, I never once thought this will come true. She's actually here snuggling with me not because of a horror movie we watched before we go to sleep.

"Quit staring Normani. I'm not that great to look at in the morning." Camila said, eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes. I want to see those warm gaze of yours." I said.

"Quit it!" She said and buried her face in my chest.

"C'mon! Cutie!"

"Stooooooppppppp!" she whined.

"Fine then! If you don't show me then no kisses for you in the next 2 days." I threatened.

"2 days? I don't even know if I can survive in an hour!" Camila complained.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and gives me that smile that made my head spin, and the butterflies in my stomach go on rally. She gave me a sweet kiss, but when she was about to pull away I captured her lips with mine before it can even escape any farther.

"I thought I'm the one that can't survive." Camila teased.

"Ssshhuusshh!"

But our snuggling was cut short when Dinah decided to dive on top off us. "Good Morning!" She screamed.

"Uugghhh! Dinah! Get off!" Camila said and pushed Dinah. But that only caused Dinah to land in between me and Camila.

"I'll be your daughter. You like it or not." Dinah said "Also we will be going to the mall today. So chop chop! Change quick." Dinah said and carry Camila.

"Where are you taking her? She's mine." I whined like a little child.

"Away. So you two will able to change. Because newly people in relationship is all over each other." Dinah said.

"But we're not in a relationship>' Camila and I said.

Dinah dropped Camila. "What!" She screamed.

"We didn't ask each other to be girlfriends." I explained.

"Plus we want to go out on a date first. I want to ask her romantically." Camila said shyly.

I blew her a kiss and she dramatically catch it.

"You two better make it quick. Ask each other out tomorrow! Or better else tonight!" Dinah demanded.

Camila and I laughed and kissed before getting ready.

~At the mall~

Camila went to the washroom and I'm waiting for her here infront of forever 21. When all the sudden one of my ex approached me.

"Normani! Hi!' She said.

"Hi! How are you?"

"Oh.... You know... Still can't get over you." She said straight up.

"I'm sorry-" I said but was cut off when she leaned in to give me a kiss. I tried to pull back but she locked my head with her hands. I pushed her using all my strength

"What! Was that for?" I asked.

"To get over you." She said. But then i heard something drop. I looked over and I saw Camila dropped her drink and I can see her eyes shimmering from tears. She ran away and I ran after her. She made it to the parking lot but I am quick enough to catch her before she can even find her car.

"Camila wait!" I said while holding on her elbow.

"What?" She venomously asked.

"Let me explain that was just-" I said

"You don't have to explain me anything." She said, which shocked me.

"I dont?" I asked.

"You don't, because there's nothing between you and I, It's ok Normani, you can go ahead and continue your liplock with that chick because there's nothing between us." She said "I'm foolish to ever think you would really like me.... I hope your happy that you succeeded in  breaking my heart. Because I'm not even gonna lie.... It's shattered. You've succeeded." She wipes her tears off her cheek and ran away.

I am frozen from where i stand. Frustrated, angry, and numb. Also dont forget I'm stupid.