Chapter 14

Normani's POV

It's lovely to be with Camila. I still can't believe we are finally official. I am just hoping that no one will ruin it, but i won't let them ruin it anyways i just don't want villains. "Hey, you seemed to be deep in thought." Dinah asked.

"Nothing, it's just that i still can't believe that i am officially with Camila. I mean this was just a dream for me before, it feels really great and i was just thinking that, you know, when great things happens theres always a tragedy." I explained.

"Ok, Normani you should not think that, i mean you just got the girl of your dreams and you're thinking this?" She asked, or i should say complained.

"I don't know, Dinah, but think of it this way. Look through my point of view, remember me and Camila just confessed our feelings for eacgh other and the next day all the sudden it feels as if we broke up but we were never together." I explained.

She patted my back, rubbing comfroting circle. "That was just misunderstanding. She thought you were just playing her but there was a reason behind that and that caused Camila to finally ask you to be her girlfriend, so atleast that tragedy caused you happiness instead of heartbreak ." She said.

"It did cause me heartbreak." I countered.

"Yeah it did but after that it gave you courage to tell Camila, to say what you truly felt, and explain yourself. You see, that every tragedy sometimes can cause you great events and not burden or misery." She said and smiled.

"You should be a Psychiatrist you know how to make people think positivity through their chaotic negative minds." I complimented.

She frowned "But I was thinking of The Great Philosopher will be better."

I laughed and gave her a two thumbs up. We packed our things and prepare to meet the girls in the airport for our feildtrip.

"I missed you!" Camila dramatically greeted me.

I laughed and hugged her. "I missed you more! Even thought we were only seperated for hhhmmm how many hours?" I asked.

She gave me a peck on the lips and murmured "4 hours" against my lips and pull me again to a liplock. We heard someone cleared their throat and it only caused us to break away and look to see who it was.

"Cute! Totally ship it! Feels everywhere! But right now we have to check in and aboard on the plane before you continue this." Mr. Green stuttered, his cheeks obviously flushed.

"Sorry." Camila said and intertwined our hands together and took her baggage with the other.

Minutes passed and we are called to enter the plane. Mr. Green purposely let me sit beside Camila, I am taking the seat that is beside the window and next to me is Camila which is the middle and someone else.

"I love Mr. Green for this." Camila said.

"I see." I said, acting as if I am hurt.

"But I love my girlfriend more." She said casually, not caring she said that she loves me. Usually if it comes to this she will just peck my lips or act all cute and stuff but she never said she loves me more. I was stunned, I stared at her for a change expecting a 'just kidding' but it never came. I smiled from ear to ear still staring at the beauty infront of me. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Hello?" She asked with humor. I just cupped her face and kissed her. A kiss that says it all. A kiss that is a confession through actions.

Camila's POV

I said it. Three words that always wants to come out of my mouth, those words just wants to roll out my tounge, to tell Normani. But I don't know when or where i should say it. But i did. She kissed me and the kiss was incredible. It's as if she is telling me I love you too but through actions. I smiled, my eyes still closed, my lips are still tingling.

I opened my eyes and i can see her looking at me, grinning like a fool. We stare and smiled at each other and Normani held on to my hand "I love you too" She whispered.

I was about to give her a kiss but someone walked and sat beside me. I looked and found Dinah.

"Hey you look a little frustrated." I said.

"ok. I like to sit here. Honestly I do. But whoever decided to let me sit where I can see the person I hate the most is stupid." Dinah ranted.

"It's ok, if Abi will be a pain in the ass then probably we can do a little prank." I suggested.

Dinah looked at me, her smirk is grim, her eyes glinted and I know she will be willing to do her worst pranks on Abi, now that we are letting her do it.

"This feild trip will be fun." She said "Thanks for letting me."

"I am willing to help." Normani said "After she let you drink that lake water purposely, when you were choking, that was the last blow."

"I am helping too." Ally said and raised her hands, she sits infront of us beside her was Lauren and beside Lauren was Arianna.

We decided that we will plan the prank after we landed. It will be fun! Abi is much like the girl that the whole school hates but like but truly hate at the same time. But right now I enjoyed listening to music and having short conversation, and sleeping with Normani.