Chapter 7

Camila's POV

It's the day where we are going to read our opening paragraph of our biography. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I don't want to sound so cliché. "Alright let's start!" Mr. Fitz said.

We heard a lot of inspirational, friendly opening.... "Camila Cabello?" Mr. Fitz asked.

"I-uuuhh- I don't want to go." I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. "Camila? Why not?"

"I'm nervous."

"How so? I mean you won the live speech last year."

"Yeah... Can I just go last?"

"Camila have you done it?"

"Ye-yeah. I did. Ofcourse I did."

"Then go infront of the class and read it."

"Please? Mr. Fitz?"

"No.... I don't tolerate this kind of behaviour. If you haven't done it then you could just tell me so we can move on."

"I did-"

"Then go."

"Uugh! fine!"

I walked infront of the class, my eyes glued on the paper. Nervous.

"I kept on thinking how can someone be so passionate about a lot of things they do? How they can easily cheer other people up? How graceful they can dance infront of everyone? Only Normani can answer those question of mine through her actions." I said, my eyes still glued on the paper, trying to avoid a certain someone.

I then looked up trying to ignore Normani's gaze yet she still managed to lock her eyes with mine and never letting it go.

"She's a very busy person but still manages to make time for everyone who's in need of her assistance. Normani also brings the sunshine in your very darkest day, she helps you with everything you ask her for. A very trustworthy lady, I must say. She's the one you can run into a street as a stranger yet she still manages for you to feel as if you are not. She's the one you can goof around 24/7 and she won't be boring. She got a different sides of her just like the colours of the rainbow. But even though they are different from each other they still shines brightly together. Normani Kordie Hamilton never fails to be loved by everyone and I know because I am living proof." I said and cut my gaze with her and smiled at Mr. Fitz.

"See? It wasn't that bad, is it?" Mr. Fitz asked.

"No not at all." I said as I averted my eyes to Dinah who's making a heart using her hands while acting as if she's about to faint.

I did not look nor talked to Normani after reading my biography. It's then her turn that I turned around and wished her luck. I watched her walk confidently infront of the class.

"Her smile is brighter than the sun. It's contagious and lovely." she said and looked at me.

"She brings out the silly side of me everytime we hang around or just even talking down the hall. She eases the atmosphere of a very thick awkwardness or even tension. She keeps on thinking that she's terrible at dancing but the truth is she's as graceful as fairies dancing under the moonlight. She got a childish part of her, a part that will cheer people up. But there's always has been a serious side, a side that she will be serious to give you advice. Her bows, pizza and chicken wings are the most important things a side from her family and friends. Those things creates the beauty of Camila Cabello, a girl that catches everyone's heart in a blink of an eye." She said and smiled at me. I awe.