Chapter 12

Normani's POV

Tears kept on rolling down my eyes..... I am still in the same place where I watched Camila run.... Run away from me. "Normani!" Mary yelled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Look, I am sorry... I didn't know you have a girlfriend and i didn't know it was the Camila Cabello." She said.

"Wait.... What do you mean the Camila Cabello." I asked.

"She's a very sensitive girl but never showed it... She's my neighbor for the longest time possible." she explained "I'll talk to her." She said.

"What if she'll think that i sent you to clean up my name?" I asked.

"Trust me... It won't.." She reassured.

She walked away to her car and rush off.

"Mani!" Lauren yelled, searching.

"Right here." i yelled back.

'where's Mila?" Ally asked.

"She ran.... She thought i am liplocking with Mary but she ony saw the part where Emily kissed me and i tried to stop her but i think it was too late." I said.

"Oh no." The all said.

"Did you try to explain? Mani. Because my life can't afford in losing a ship." Dinah said.

"What's there to explain where there's nothing to fix?" I asked.

'What do you mean" Ally asked.

"we are not official. Meaning there's nothing between me and Camila. What happened last night is just confession nothing more." I explained.

"She said those things didn't she?" Ally said.

"Yeah she did."

"Well.... Normani... Go and get her.... Don't let her think that what she said is true... Prove her wrong... You're the only one that can fix this..." Ally said.

"Thank you! I'll go ahead." I said and ran... I am really hoping that Mary will tell the truth because I don't want to play with Camila's emotions, I don't want her hurt... Also... I don't want to be the paradise that turned to hell, I don't want to be the chaos and heart break for Camila.

Camila's POV

I rushed to my car and speed of to my house. Mom is not home so it's fine to stay here and let the tears roll down. I collapsed on my couch and blast the radio. After minutes of crying i hear a knock on the door. I quickly wipe my face and open it.

"Mary?" I asked.

"Hey.... I came here to tell you what exactly happen at the mall." She said.

"Sure...... Talk." I said letting her stay outside.

"I am sorry that you have to know it this way.... Normani and I are in love. I'm sorry if we hurt you this way but Normani loves me-" Emily said but was cut off.

"I don't love you Emily." Normani said.

"Normani what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to tell you what she just said did not happen." She explained.

"Then explain why her lips are locked in yours!" I said.

"She forced herself to kiss me. We said hi to each other and i asked her how she is and she said she can't get over me and i said sorry and she suddenly kissed me! I tried to push her away but she pulled me. I pushed her away but it was too late you saw the kissing and you left too early. Please Camila... Believe me." She said desperately.

I looked over at Mary and she looked really guilty."I'm sorry.." She said and ran away.

Now it's time for me to feel guilty. I did not even let her explain i just jumped on her throat and accused her on something. So what I did next was stupid and unexpected.... I slammed the door and ran to my room.

"Camila!" Normani screamed. Why does my bedroom have to be placed here? Where I can hear her?

"Camila... Please hear me out... Just hear me out... I will do anything just for you to forgive me... Camila please.... I don't want to lose you.. Please..." She asked.

She's the one asking for forgiveness.... I am supposed to be doing that! So I marched downstairs and open the door angrily.

"Camila? Did i say anything wrong?" She said.

I rushed to her and kissed her roughly, it took her a second to kiss back and I let the kiss turn into a soft, slow and passionate kiss. I break the kiss and put my point finger on her lips to hush her.

"I'm mad at you for saying sorry when i am suosed to be telling you that. Please forgive me." I said. She then kissed me and a car honked.

"That's my ship! Right there! Right there! It's happening!" Dinah said.

I smiled widely and kiss Normani again. I am a fool to let my judgement take over me without investigating.... But I know for sure.... I have to ask her something really important tonight.... When i will finally..... and Happily take her in my arms.