5

I let out a small sob as I sunk to the floor. I cried for a bit while studying the blood on my arms as it slowly dried up. My head shot up when I heard a knock and saw the door slowly open. I pulled the sleeves of my black hoodie down in record time and tried to wipe away my tears but was too late.

"Jiminie, why are you crying?" Yoongi walked in and had a sad look on his face. He kneeled down in front of me and when I didn't respond he wrapped his arms around me. I slowly put mine around him too and let out another sob. I tried so hard to hide my crying, but I was so sad these days that it felt nice to have someone comfort me for a bit.

"Ssh, it's okay." Yoongi whispered in my ear while petting my back with his hand. His touch was very soft and relaxing, and I eventually fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

***

I woke up because of a text sound.

Yoongiii✨:

Hey Jiminie, I know you were pretty upset yesterday, and that was probably caused by you being so tired. So I called our choreographer and you can sleep in and come when you're well rested. Don't rush okay? We're all worried about you and we want you to be in good shape for the concerts. Xx

I didn't know how to respond. They were worried? Why? I was just tired. I looked at the clock and saw that they have already practiced without me for an hour. I quickly threw on a hoodie and some black jeans which were starting to get too big for me. I smiled, that meant my weight was going down. I quickly went in the bathroom to check my weight

55,7 kilo's

I smiled at the decreased number. I shall aim for 55 now, that will be my new goal. I quickly fixed my hair and brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and went outside. I quickly replied to yoongi.

You:

I'm omw now!

***

(( Yoongi's pov ))

It was warm in the studio from the slight workout we had to do before the actual practice starts. I grabbed a towel and wiped my forehead. It was different without Jimin here, but he needed to rest. I don't know what was going on but he seemed sad. I walked over to my phone and saw a response from Jimin.

Jiminie:

I'm omw now!

As soon as I locked my phone I saw Jimin awkwardly walking in. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a black adidas hoodie. He wiped his black hair out of his face with his small hands and then locked eyes with me. I quickly looked away when I realized I've been staring at him the entire time.

"Okay, everyone we're doing the save me choreo first. Jimin you can go warm up during this one okay?" Our coach said. Jimin nodded and went to a corner so he wouldn't be in the way of us dancing and started stretching.

Namjoon and Taehyung walked over to me and saw I was staring at him.

"You're worried about him, aren't you?" Namjoon said. I quickly nodded as I turned my head to face them.

"He's so pale, and it looks like he lost quite some weight." Taehyung added. Before we really had time to finish our conversation the music started blaring out of the speakers. We just exchanged smiles and went to our dancing positions.

The rest of the practice went smoothly. Even though I found myself being distracted by Jimin half of the time. The way he dances is just hypnotic. He had to practice his solo dance to lie and I was so caught up in the choreo that I didn't know that my mouth was slightly open.

Hoseok walked by and closed my mouth with his hand and softly giggled. My face went red. He was the only one in the group that knew about my crush on Jimin. I considered him my best friend and we talked about everything. He's also the only one that knows I'm gay.

After Jimin finished his solo we all clapped and complimented him. We planned in a small lunch break and all sat down in the lounge part of the studio. While everyone was eating I saw that Jimin hadn't touched his food yet and was on his phone. I looked over to where Namjoon was sitting with Jin next to him. I could tell he noticed as well since he was suspiciously looking in Jimin's direction.

I had a bad feeling about this.

***