17

((Jimin's Pov))

The sudden buzzing of my phone awoke me from my daydreams. I grabbed my phone off the table in front of me. I noticed it was a notification from our twitter account, and I opened it.

Yoongi didn't like me going on twitter, because of the hate comments, but I kept checking once in a while. My phone had unlocked and showed the twitter loading screen.

I looked around a bit. I was alone in the dressing room, with hair dye in my hair. The hairdresser told me it needed to stay in for 15 more minutes and left the room, giving me some privacy.

The twitter app opened and showed the BTS account. I scrolled through a bit. Since I wasn't on the app a lot I missed some of the pictures that where posted.

I saw one of the latest pictures was of me sleeping on Yoongi's shoulder and him resting his head on mine. It was actually a pretty cute picture; something I wouldn't expect from a sleeping picture.

I saved the picture and made it my lock screen background. I smiled at the picture for a while before scrolling through comments. A lot of them where just 'Yoonmin' comments, which I thought were really cute.

After a bit I saw a comment that got thousands of retweets, mentioning a hickey in my neck. My face heated up and I quickly went to look at the picture. I zoomed in on my neck and the fan was right, you could definitely see the hickey.

I screenshotted the tweet and sent it to Yoongi with a message saying "Oops :p"

I giggled to myself and locked my phone, looking at myself in the mirror. I started to look better, I wasn't quite there yet, but there was progress. My cheeks weren't all that chubby anymore, and my collar bones where visable.

My eyes met my phone again as it buzzed in my hand. I unlocked it and opened the messages app.

Yoongii~~

You look so cute in that xx

I smiled at my screen, replied some hearts back and put my phone down again. I stood up and walked over to the mirror, examining my body. I lifted up my hoodie and stared at my stomach, frowning. I hate it. I started turning in front of the mirror, checking every aspect of my body until I heard the door open.

I quickly put my hoodie down and held the sleeves nervously. It seemed to be some sort of new habit. The door opened, and the hairdresser walked in, followed by Yoongi. His hair was dyed black and he looked very good with it.

"Let's wash it out." The hairdresser said excited, obviously thrilled to see the result. We walked over to one of the sinks, leaving Yoongi where he was standing.

After rinsing out the dye and applying some hair products, we walked back to where Yoongi was standing. He had a big smile on his face upon seeing me.

"It's so beautiful!" He exclaimed as he petted it softly. I blushed a bit at the compliment and put my arms around his neck.

"You're beautiful." I responded and gave him a kiss. Yoongi showed his adorable smile which always made me feel warm inside.

"I think we have to start getting ready." Yoongi said as he glanced over to the clock. I nodded as I took a hold of his hand, and we started walking to the main hall. We didn't have to do much stage practice since we've performed here before, so the vibe backstage was much more chill.

"I like the hair, Chim!" Jin said as soon as we entered the area, and the others started joining in. I felt a bit of confidence that I haven't felt in weeks. Yoongi slid his hand around my waist. I looked to my side, being greeted by his eyes. I smiled and Yoongi kissed me.