6

The next few days were hectic for Jimin. He had to combine not eating with loads of practice, and the most annoying thing to him was the others that kept walking in the way of his plans. There were only two days of practice left, then a day of rest before we would head to Seoul for our first concert.

Jimin walked over to the scale in the bathroom. He took a deep breath before stepping on it.

52,6 Kilo's

He smiled. He had almost reached his next goal; 50 kilo's. He made his way over to the mirror and took off his shirt. He stared at himself and saw that his abs were slowly making a return, and that his collar bones were sticking out a bit.

He walked downstairs after getting dressed and sat on the couch waiting for the rest of the boys. They were going out to dinner and Jimin tried to get out of it, but Namjoon made him go anyway. Once everyone was ready to go they all went out and walked into the city to go to a nice restaurant. They all sat down in the back of the restaurant, Jimin had Namjoon opposite to him and Hoseok next to him.

They all ordered food, and Jimin's plan was just to eat as little as possible without being noticeable. It only took around 15 minutes for everyone's food to arrive and everyone dug in. Jimin took small bites and ate very slowly. Yoongi looked at Jimin with a concerned expression when he saw Jimin left more than half of the food again, and he knew he had skipped lunch already.

"Aren't you gonna eat more?" Yoongi said, accidentally saying his thoughts out loud. Jimin looked up and he looked embarrassed as the others all watched him. He gave Yoongi a quick fake smile before continuing to eat. After he finished everything he excused himself to go to the toilet.

(( Jimin's pov ))

I made my way to the toilets as my anxiety got worse and worse. I locked myself in one of the stalls and cried. Why would Yoongi ask that so loud? What if they find out? I put both hands in my hair as a small sob escaped my mouth.

I ate too much, way too much. I need to get rid of it. I stayed silent for a few seconds to make sure I was alone. I went to face the toilet and took a deep breath. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I quickly stuck my fingers in my throat before I would change my mind and threw up. After I finished I coughed a few times. I sat against the wall of the stall after flushing and tried to recover myself. I took a few deep breaths and rubbed my eyes. I quickly made my way back into the restaurant.

(( Yoongi's pov ))

We had all finished eating and waited near the exit for Jimin to return from the restroom. He walked out, and I smiled, simply because he was so beautiful. Once he got closer my smile slowly faded because of how pale he was. His eyes were red as if he just cried and he looked pretty sad. When he joined us he didn't really say anything. I looked up to Namjoon and Jungkook and saw that they were also staring with a concerned expression.

We slowly made our way out of the restaurant and the cold air hit my face. We all started walking and Jimin walked a bit behind me. I walked a bit slower, so I ended up next to him.

"You okay?" I quietly asked. He looked up from the floor and our eyes met. My heart started beating faster at the eye contact. Not the time to be crushing Yoongi. He gave me a smile and nodded. I didn't fully believe him, but I'll visit him in his room tonight.

***

Once we got to the apartment we slowly walked in and all went to our rooms. I decided to work on some melodies and got my keyboard. We also had a piano, but it wasn't in my room. I jammed a bit and just did some random tones, and also played some old songs for inspiration. Quite some time had passed and I still couldn't get Jimin out of my head. I mean, when can I ever? But not this way. I was really worried so I decided to go up to his room. I knocked on his door softly.

"Jimin?" I quietly asked. I didn't get a response, so I decided to repeat my actions. Still no response. I slowly opened the door to see that he wasn't in his room. I walked in and saw that the door to the bathroom was opened. And that's when I heard it, a loud sob coming out of the room. I rushed over to the bathroom and saw Jimin.

My heart broke in a million pieces when I saw the state he was in. He was sitting on the floor against the bathtub, his face was red and wet from the tears, his eyes were swollen. His body was shaking because of all the crying, and the worst thing I noticed; he had self-harmed quite a lot.

"Oh, Jiminie what have you done?" I asked while walking over slowly. My voice cracked in the middle. It was only then that Jimin noticed I was there. I could see he was scared because I had seen his arms but also too sad to do something about it. He started crying more and my heart was pounding in my chest. I walked over to hug him, blood getting all over my white t-shirt, but I didn't care. Fuck, why would he do this?

"Why did you do it Jimin? What happened?" I quietly asked. Jimin responded but I couldn't hear what he said over the sound of him crying.

"Calm down baby, it's fine." I said, wait did I just call him baby?? What am I doing? I stroked his hair as I watched him calm down a bit. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet and gave it to him to put on his arms.

"I'm so fat Yoongi, I'm disgusting." He whimpered as he looked down. His voice sounding hoarse from crying. "I shouldn't be in BTS, I disgust everyone. All the fans think so, the members think so, you probably think so too. I understand though because..."

I didn't let him finish. It hurt my heart to hear him say these things about himself. He was the opposite of fat. His bones where visible and he looked so fragile. I didn't know why I did this, but it will at least shut him up. I grabbed his face with both my hands and put my lips on his.

***

AN

oeeeh how will this end :p

hope you're enjoying the story so far Xx