27

Hoseok's pov

The smaller boy was asleep on the bed. I got his drunk ass to change into sleepwear before passing out completely, luckily. I sighed and sat down on the opposite side of the bed that had belonged to Jimin.

I wish I did something about Jimin before. I had heard him throw up before Yoongi had found out, but I thought he was just sick. I was too naïve to ask him. I decided to keep it silent because it might've embarrassed him.

Would this all have happened if I had confronted him before. I sighed deeply as I looked through pictures, I had taken with Jimin over time, him being skinnier each time.

How could I be so blind to all this? How could we all, to be honest? We all started acting once it was already too late.

Give him treatment for his obvious and dangerous eating disorder? Only after he collapses on stage.

Give him the right treatment for his mental health? No, just force the weight back on him because after all: it's all totally physical and not a mental disease at all!

I scoffed at my own thoughts.

Yoongi stirred in his sleep and made some drunken sounds. I turned to him and put him under the blanket which he snuggled in straight after. I smiled sadly at the boy in front of me.

We all had our struggles in life. I've known Yoongi for a long time and I also know his history. I have known him since the auditions and we've been close ever since. This made me find out that he doesn't really like to show emotions.

I also knew he had a history with depression, and bad coping mechanisms like smoking and drinking.

It had alarmed me to see him drunk like this, scared that he would fall back into his habits as he had a taste of it again.

I was probably just overreacting but that's also what I thought with Jimin, and he is fighting for his life in the hospital right now.

I really can't help but wonder if it was suicide or an accident. It didn't look like one, but all the others think it was.

I decided to try to sleep myself too, since we would have to leave to the hospital early. I climbed under the covers on the other side of the bed and Yoongi almost immediately clung onto me.

My eyes widened in shock as I'm not used to him being so touchy. Normally I would push him off since I know he isn't that touchy, and he would hate waking up like that, but I knew that he needed someone to be there for him now. So, I let him cuddle into me and I felt him relax.

***

short chapter to feed you guys, I promise more is coming later I just want to make sure everything is good ^^

Xx A