23

((Yoongi's pov))

It was late in the morning when me and Jimin woke up. I had agreed with Seulgi to let him skip dinner, after I told her what happened. Jimin sat up with messy hair, looking tired.

He still looked so beautiful though. I smiled at him.

Jimin looked over and formed a shy smile on his face.

"What?" He whispered and giggled with a slightly hoarse voice from sleeping.

"You're pretty." I whispered. Jimin laughed a bit and playfully hit me before hugging me.

"Don't make me blush!" He whined while hiding his face in my shoulder. He was doing better than yesterday, and it made me happy to see that. He deserved to be happy. I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was going to be breakfast.

Jimin's smile slightly disappeared, and he put his hand through his now blonde locks, since the pink had faded away.

I softly held onto his hand as the door opened, and breakfast got brought in. Seulgi had started bringing two portions when she knew I was going to be there, so Jimin would be less uncomfortable eating on his own.

I thanked her, and she walked out of the room. Jimin started eating and drank some water and I couldn't help but smile.

My boy is getting better again. Slowly but surely.

I quickly bit on my lip and started eating my own breakfast. Jimin stretched his arms when he finished and flopped backwards on the bed. I laughed softly at the sight as he groaned.

"Tired?" I asked, and I got another groan as an answer. I stood up from where I was sitting and sat on his lap, Jimin opening one eye at the sudden touch. I bent down and kissed him softly before pulling away, Jimin frowned before sitting up too, leaving little space between our faces.

Jimin showed his white teeth in a smile before connecting our lips once more. Once we were done we ended up staring at each other's eyes. It didn't last long since we started giggling.

"Go get ready." I smiled as I kissed his forehead, he giggled while nodding and pushed me off to get ready.

I quickly took a look in the mirror and tried to fix my hair without success. I decided to just give up on it and moved on. I slyly looked over my shoulder seeing Jimin staring at himself in the mirror with a distressed look on his face. I sadly smiled as I walked over.

He may be eating better now but that doesn't mean his thoughts would be better. How stupid of me to assume his thoughts would get better along with his eating pattern.

I hugged him from behind, but he didn't budge.

"You're pretty." I said softly as I leaned my chin on his shoulder. He put on a fake smile while never moving his eyes from his reflection.

"I'm not." He said, his voice barely over a whisper. "I'm really not."

I could feel his breathing change and he quickly hid his face in his hands.

"Hey, baby shh don't cry. You're so beautiful." I whispered as I pulled him in for a hug. He let out a quiet sob before speaking.

"I'm sorry." He cracked out while continuing to cry. I massaged his back softly as an attempt to calm him down.

"I'm such a burden to you guys." He continued. I quickly broke to hug apart and looked him in the eyes.

"How are you a burden?" I asked alarmed. As I looked at him, I saw his eyes were red and his cheeks where all wet from the tears falling.

"I'm holding you back. I know you guys want to work on a new album but are postponing it because of me. You had to cancel concerts. So much because of me." He said softly. My heart broke a little hearing those words. I went to wipe his tears away with my hand, but it wasn't of much use since new ones fell down the second I removed the old ones.

"Babe, your health is more important than any album or concert." I said, he stared at his feet and didn't answer. "Come, let's go outside for a bit. Get some fresh air."

"I need to use the bathroom first." He quietly said, and I got suspicious, so I stared at him for a bit until he looked back up to me. "I'm not throwing up I just need to fix this mess real quick." He said while pointing at his face. I let out a little laugh and kissed his forehead.

Jimin walked over to the bathroom door and closed it behind him. I walked over and waited next to the door, so I could hear if he tried to do anything.

After a few minutes he walked out and looked a bit better and he kissed me quickly.

"Thank you." He said. "For dealing with me." He gave me an apologetic smile. I held his hand and kissed him back.

"I love you." I whispered when we broke apart.

"I love you too." He responded softly.

We walked out of the door into the cool breeze outside. There was some open space in the hotel on the 10thfloor so it had a nice view.

We sat at the edge of the balcony and looked over the city. After a while I looked to my side. Jimin was looking over the city, the wind making his blonde locks dance. He looked like he was in deep thoughts, and at the time I wished I could read his mind.

"I got you something." I said, and his head turned to me quickly as a reaction to me speaking.

"Really?" He said shocked. I nodded with a smile as I got the little present out of my coat pocket. Jimin shyly took it and looked at me suspiciously. He slowly opened it and once it was unwrapped his face lit up.

"Yoongs, it's so pretty!" He said smiling as he took the bracelet out.

"It matches you then." I replied, and he gave me a look.

"Happy one month." I said softly and smiled at the panic in his eyes.

"Oh my god it's our one month? I didn't get you anything. I'll-I'll buy you something soon it will be oka-"

"Shh, you had other things on your mind. I'd rather have you focus on your health then on dates." I said to shut him up. I softly caressed his cheek as he smiled. The first genuine smile I've seen in a while.

He put the bracelet around his tiny wrist and admired it for a bit. I stared at him. This really is the love of my life. I feel so lucky to not have lost him.

Jimin looked back up to me and saw I was staring which made him giggle.

That adorable little giggle that makes my stomach go wild.

He sat a little closer and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Happy one month baby." He whispered so soft that you could barely hear it, with a big smile as a happy tear made his way down his cheek. "I'm glad I'm here for it."

***

DID YALL MISS ME

Hi!! First of all!!! thank you for 20k reads??? 20k!! thats so many!! I can't believe it was 5k the last chapter and it gained so many reads in this time!!

Second of all im sorry for updating so late, I was v v busy with finals and deadlines and ugghhh but yeah im back! Hope you enjoyed!

Xx A