28

(((Yoongi's pov)))

I woke up from a weird dream and felt my pulse in my head. I groaned as I tightened my grip around who ever I was hugging.

What the hell happened?

I felt a hand rub my back in comfort and I look up to see it was Hobi. The light entering the room making my headache twenty times worse. I coughed as my throat was dry.

"Here, drink some water." Hobi said and I nodded as I grabbed the bottle out of his hand.

I finished it and laid back down on my back with my eyes closed in pain.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday." Hobi softly spoke and I frowned, dreading the conversation as I already knew what he was going to say.

"Why didn't you text me?" Hobi said, disappointment lingering his voice. I rubbed my hands on my face.

"I didn't want to bother you," I said, and I heard Hobi sigh. "It just happened, I'm sorry."

Hoseok was about to speak up again but was stopped by knocking on the door. We both made eye contact before looking up at the door.

Namjoon stepped in which made light enter the door. It felt as if the light smacked me in the head and left me with a concussion.

I groaned as I lifted the blanket over my face.

"Good, you're awake," he said as I tried to block out the pain as much as I could with my blanket. "The hospital called, Jimin is conscious again, they said we can visit."

I immediately pulled the covers off my face and sat up, which I regretted straight after and I groaned.

The others laughed sympathetically. We agreed to meet outside of our room in 15 minutes to leave to the hospital.

I quickly got dressed in some jeans and a hoodie and took as much medicine as I possibly could to feel better before making my way out of the room, to see the others waiting for me.

I quickly hid my face with the mask I brought with me to hide the embarrassment I had for yesterday, and we walked outside.

The car ride was silent, and I played with the sleeves of my hoodie. There was a tense atmosphere in the car where I was with Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. Nobody dared to mention what happened yesterday, but I know Hoseok will confront me about it later.

When we arrived at the hospital nobody talked, we were all terrified to see Jimin again. Even though we were all scared to go see him, we walked up to his room quickly.

Once we were in front of the room where he was in we stopped, taking a moment to breathe, trying to let go of the fear of facing him and which state he would be in.

A nurse opened the door softly and walked out.

"You can go in, but he's asleep right now. Try to not wake him up he needs all the rest he can get," she sweetly told us and gave us a small nod before walking off.

I made eye contact with Hoseok, as we stood in front of the door. He must've noticed the fear in my eyes as he held onto my shoulder as he opened the door.

We slowly walked in the room which was slightly dark since the thin curtains were closed. Hoseok did not let go of my shoulder as we walked in and I immediately broke down and started to cry softly.

I didn't know if it was relief of seeing him alive, or the built-up fear getting out, but I couldn't stop the tears falling.

Hoseok looked at me and hugged me tightly as the others took seats around Jimin's bed. As he broke the hug, I saw him crying as well. He wiped away some tears as he motioned to sit too.

Since it was still very early in the morning, half of the members fell asleep within 30 minutes. I just stared at the love of my life lying in the hospital bed. He looked peaceful. He didn't look as bad as I had feared, which relieved me.

His thin arms were covered in bandages and his collarbones stuck out from under the hospital gown. I studied him until Seokjin's head landed on my shoulder, which took me out of my thoughts. He had fallen asleep and I had to admit my headache was making me pretty tired as well, so it didn't take long until I fell asleep.

***

Well hello there

Please don't smack me for taking this long, school was really busy and my mental health isn't doing too well right now. I didn't want to rush anything because I want my chapters to be as good as possible so I worked a bit longer on this :)

I really hope you're enjoying the story, and all your comments cheer me up so much, I literally read every single one of them hahah.

thank you all for reading! (btw this almost has 50k reads I'm???)

Xx A