10

((Yoongi's pov))

I woke up early in the morning, 5 o'clock to be precise, due to my alarm going off. I turned over to grab my phone and turn off the annoying sound. When I turned back I saw Jimin was still asleep. He was known for sleeping through loud sounds like thunder and alarms like these, so usually one of the other members knocks on his door and yells until he wakes up.

I smiled at the sight of him lying on his back peacefully, one arm up by his head and his mouth slightly open. It was nice to see him like this. When he was asleep he seemed so careless and peaceful. But by day, even if he desperately tries to hide it for me, he is constantly stressed and worried. I wish I could help him

I softly caressed his cheek and then put my hand through his hair. Jimin's eyes opened slowly and immediately smiles at the sight of me.

"Good morning." He says in a husky voice while stretching.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked while getting out of bed.

"Yeah, it's way too early though." Jimin stood up from the bed and stretched again, putting his arms in the air, which made his ribs stick out from under his skin. A sad feeling washed over me as I remember his struggles, and saw how skinny he had actually gotten.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "Breakfast?" I asked, and he nodded. He thinks I don't see the fear in his eyes. He keeps telling me he's doing better and that he doesn't care anymore but I know he is still struggling. But I'll get him through it.

We quickly had breakfast, and I was happy to see Jimin eat. Since I finished eating first, I decided to go pick up the suitcases from upstairs, to put them outside for the crew to pack. Once I got everything outside, everyone was ready to go.

((Jimin's pov))

We were standing outside when Yoongi walked out with my suitcase. It was cold outside since it was only 6 in the morning. I shivered and was still feeling sick from throwing up earlier. Yoongi made me breakfast again and I feel so guilty, but I had to.

After handing all the stuff to the crew he walked over to me and put his hand on my back.

"You feeling okay?" He whispered in my ear, making sure the other members who stood close wouldn't get worried.

"yeah, I'm just cold." I said and gave him a small smile. We were standing in a comfortable silence when Hoseok walked up to us. He made eye contact with Yoongi.

"And?" He asked excitedly, to which yoongi responded with a nod while smiling. I just looked at them both with a confused expression.

"Oh my god, YES." Hoseok jumped in the air a few times, which made me flinch. Honestly, I don't know how he got the energy at this time.

"Finally! My ship has sailed!" He yelled, which earned looks from the other members. I suddenly understood what he was talking about and started blushing as the other guys started asking questions. I quickly hid my face in Yoongi's shoulder so the others wouldn't see me blushing.

"They are together!" Hoseok exclaimed, and all the others started congratulating us and saying how happy they are. We didn't get to talk long though, since we had to leave to drive to our first concert venue in Seoul.

The ride wasn't too long but it was terrible. My head was sore, and it felt like it could explode any moment, and my stomach was hurting really bad, as if someone was stabbing me.

I decided to put my head on Yoongi's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up because of a soft touch on my shoulder and quickly open my eyes to meet Yoongi's. My head still as sore as it was before. I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

I think Yoongi could sense I wasn't feeling well since he checked on me every few minutes when we were preparing our concert. It's nice having someone care for you, but honestly; I'm okay. He doesn't need to worry.

The practise for the concert went smoothly, we always practised some of the songs on the setlist to test the lights and sound, and to get used to the stage. After I was done practising 'Lie' we went backstage to relax a bit.

Yoongi had brought me lunch and I felt guilty as I ate it. Not only because I would gain weight with every bite, but also the fact that I had to throw it back up later. It feels like I'm betraying him by doing so, but I can't bring myself to stop doing it. I've gotten used to it and it's way easier now.

Time flew by and before we knew it, it was time that the concert was about to begin. We were all dressed in the outfit's that were picked out for us. Management made me wear skinny jeans and an oversized stripy sweater. I was glad it wasn't tight, so my body isn't too visible. But on the other hand, I was afraid that they made me wear it for another reason. They thought I was fat too, it had to be it.

We were on our spots ready to start. The lights turned off and the roar of the crowd gave me adrenaline. We did a few songs, and everything went okay, we were all energetic and the crowd was amazing. After 8 songs I started getting a strong headache again. I tried to not let anyone know. I only had to do one song before I had a small break, I can do this.

The intro to lie started and I was focussed. Not on the crowd, not on the dancers around me. The only thing I was focussed on was staying on my feet. The end of the song neared, and my vision was getting blurry.

As the song ended I rushed off the stage and let my dizziness take over as I fell to the ground as soon as I wasn't visible to the crowd anymore. 

***