8

((Jimin's pov))

I woke up to a burning pain on my arm. I tried my best to stay quiet since Yoongi was silently sleeping next to me. I made my way over to the bathroom to check my arm. I quietly closed the door behind me and turned on the light and was immediately greeted by my reflection in the mirror. I tried my best to ignore it and walked over to the sink and opened my bandage. I cried softly and saw one of the wounds had reopened and was bleeding. I sighed and made my way back to the mirror.

I look like shit. I'm still chubby, I don't have the abs that all of ARMY want. Why can't I just lose weight? I'm trying so hard. I sniffed my nose and walked over to the scale to weigh myself again.

52 kilos'

I was relieved at the slight weight loss compared to yesterday, but it's not good enough. I quickly put some new bandages around my arms to prevent my blood from spilling on the bed. It was good that I was losing weight, but I need to get my muscles stronger.

If I was quiet I could work out a bit, right? I sat down on the tile floor in the bathroom and started doing sit up's. It hurts my back to do this on the hard floor, but I don't care. After 10 minutes of constantly going on, I stayed on the floor. My muscles hurt so bad and my vision had become blurry.

Once I had my breathing back on a normal pace, I slowly got up to walk back to bed. It was a struggle since I was really dizzy. Luckily, I didn't wake Yoongi when I sat back on the bed, he just snuggled into my side. It was funny to watch, I never took him for the cuddly type. I enjoyed it though, but something inside of me kept telling me that he couldn't care for me that much, that that kiss didn't mean anything to him. I mean, I'm disgusting how could he like me?

I quickly grabbed my phone and looked through twitter, and I went to the older posts. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I know it will hurt me. It's almost like a punishment for not losing enough weight, I guess. I intended to hurt myself with this. I read through all the bad comments and my eyes started to water.

Tears dripped down as I tried to stay as quiet as I could. I could feel an anxiety attack coming, I was shaking. I pulled my legs up and hugged them, making myself as small as I can. I guess the movement woke Yoongi up, because I heard his husky voice as he groaned softly.

"Jimin, what's up baby?" He quietly said when he noticed I was crying. I just motioned to my phone which was still unlocked on the bed. Yoongi grabbed my phone and put his other hand on my back. I slowly looked over to him, he was adorable. He fell asleep in a grey hoodie, and his blonde hair was messy.

I was brought back to reality when he looked back up to me, with concern and anger in his eyes.

"Please don't listen to these comments Chimchim, they're lying. They're just jealous of you." He said while scooting closer to me.

"They're telling the truth." I sighted and closed my eyes to calm myself down.

"Please don't believe them? I think you're perfect." I looked back up at Yoongi, tears blurring my vision.

"I promise you Jimin, you're beautiful. I've had a crush on you for years. Why would I have a crush on you that long if you weren't beautiful?" He continued. What? He's had a crush on me? For years? He's probably lying. I started crying again and Yoongi pulled me in for a hug. I was now lying against his chest, the sound of his heartbeat calming me down. He ran his hand through my hair to calm me and gave me a small kiss on my head. I remember the slight feeling of happiness as I drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up in an empty bed. It's weird how a bed can already feel so empty and big after one night of sleeping with someone else beside you. I started looking around the room to search for Yoongi, as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I knew it was because I wasn't eating, but I had to stay strong for a little bit more. At least until I reached my goal.

The door to my room slowly opened and I sleepily look over to Yoongi entering the room. He closed the door behind him and sat next to me on the bed.

"You're up." He said happily and smiled. "Good morning."

I smiled and said a 'good morning' back, earning a kiss from Yoongi.

"I made some breakfast for you, it's just a bit of toasted bread so it's not that much okay?" Yoongi said while putting his hand on my knee. I smiled at him, I can't believe he's being so considerate. I slowly ate the toast he had made, and he looked very satisfied with his work.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I smiled as I stood up from the bed. Yoongi nodded and stood up as well. He kissed me on the lips for a while. It was a sweet kiss, which lasted for a short while. Yoongi put his hand on my cheek.

"I'll see you when you're done?" He asked, and I nodded. I made my way to the bathroom as he walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry Yoongi." I whispered as I put my fingers in my throat. I gagged a few times before eventually throwing back up the toast I had earlier.

***