9

((Jimin's pov))

The rest of the day I had spent packing. Tomorrow our tour starts so we had to be ready by tonight, so we could get enough rest. I was standing in front of my closet with my arms crossed. I had so many clothes to pick from, even though the selection had already gotten smaller, since a lot of my clothes got too big for me. I didn't mind it, it made me pretty happy to see results.

My thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi walking into my room. He made his way over to me and hugged me from behind.

"Don't know what to pack?" He asked and giggled. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him.

"There's so many options." I whined, and then looked into Yoongi's eyes. He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll help you pack." Yoongi said and stared getting things out of my closet, making me approve of them. When about half of my clothes where packed, Yoongi said my name which made me look up.

"Can we talk about us?" He asked awkwardly, while avoiding eye contact. I walked from my closet over to where Yoongi was on the floor and sat next to him. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't terrified. He probably regretted kissing me and all that, because I'm disgusting. I nervously held onto my sleeves.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked, his eyes quickly meeting mine before facing the floor again. I was shocked, he wants me to be his boyfriend? Me? Why? I decided to answer quickly before he would change his mind again.

"Of course, I want to be your boyfriend." I said quietly. Yoongi looked up at me and smiled, I automatically smiled back. Yoongi tackled me with a hug and I was now on my back with Yoongi on top of me.

"I love you so fucking much." He whispered in my ear. I smiled brightly and hugged him tight.

"I love you too" I quietly responded.

We spend the next few hours packing. It was nice, I felt genuinely happy. And Yoongi's small kisses and touches made me feel warm inside. We totally forgot about dinner, well, Yoongi did. For me it was the thing constantly on my mind. The anxiety over it, the dread. So, when he forgot about it I was actually relieved.

After finishing packing, it was getting late, so we decided it was time to go to bed. We brushed our teeth and changed into our sleeping clothes. Then we laid down on the bed, while Yoongi put his arms around my waist. I felt kind of insecure at the touch on my stomach, but I put the bad thoughts aside

***

hello, sorry for the short chapter but I have been kind of busy this week, my next chapter will be longer

Xx