25

((( Yoongi's pov)))

I was standing in a dimly lit room. A room I never thought I'd be in. I looked to my right as Hoseok pat my back softly. My black hair matching with my black suit and dark mood as I stood there watching the person I love, peacefully lying in a coffin.

The weather outside was sad, dark and it was raining softly. The sound of the small drops hitting the windows being the only sound filling the room.

I tried my best to hold in my tears because I know Jimin hated it when I cried. 

Hated.

It's weird using the past tense.

After a while the other five boys walked up to the coffin and looked at him. I couldn't bring myself to move. It was like I was frozen in place.

I stared at their backs for a while before slowly following their move and walking towards the coffin.

"It's your fault you know." Taehyung said while crying. I froze in place again.

"E-excuse me?" I said softly.

"You heard him." Namjoon said and all the others looked at me like they agreed.

I looked at Hobi for support but even he looked like he blamed me, even though he couldn't look me in the eye

 I couldn't stop my tears from falling anymore.

"You weren't there for him enough, Yoongi." Seokjin continued.

"They're right, hyung..." I heard Jungkook.

"Hyung." He said again. "You okay?"

"Hyung?"

I checked my surroundings. A hospital corridor with all the members, some were sleeping. I looked to my side into Jungkook's worried yet tired eyes.

"You started crying in your sleep, are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I said, and I sat up straight rubbing my eyes.

"Is there any update yet?" I asked softly. Jungkook shook his head with sad eyes. I nodded softly as a response. After a while I stood up and went for a walk.

I put my hands in my pockets as I entered the small garden that was part of the hospital to let patients have some fresh air. I sat on a bench and looked around, I was the only one there. I wasn't surprised as it was around 4am.

I got out my pack of cigarettes that I secretly bought and lit one. Seokjin really wants me to quit and he's watching me closely, so I'm surprised he hasn't found out yet. After a few drags of the relaxing smoke I looked down to the floor, my vision slowly fading as tears built up in my eyes.

What if they're right? Is it my fault?

Of course it is, you should've watched him closer, how did he get that razor?

It's all my fault. It's my fault this happened, it's my fault if he dies.

By this time I was sobbing. I don't think I've actually cried this much as I was struggling for breaths.

I put the cigarette to my lips again with shaking hands and cried my heart out. All the sadness and self-hatred I had kept in flowed out.

"Yoongi, you okay?" I heard a voice say and I quickly wiped my face to try and hide my emotions, but I couldn't stop crying.

"Hey, come here." Seokjin softly said while pulling me in a hug, me dropping the finished cigarette on the floor.

"It's my fault." I said through my tears.

"What? No it's n-"

"I caused this."

"Yoon-"

"Why am I so shit? I should be the one in his place."

"Yoongi, please stop saying things like that. It's not your fault." He said and broke the hug apart to look me in the eye. He had red puffy eyes from all the crying he had done, and blood on his shirt from Jimin's arms. Hobi offered to drive him back so he could change, but he had refused to leave the hospital.

"Why didn't I know that he... wanted to do this? I should've known, I-" I said but couldn't continue as I struggled for breaths.

"Shh, don't be too harsh on yourself Yoongi. You couldn't have known if he didn't tell you or show you that he wanted to do this." He replied as I just rested my head on his shoulder and tried to calm my breathing.

We stayed like this for a while until we heard Taehyung's familiar deep voice.

"Hey." We turned around facing the tired looking boy "They said we can go into his room."

It felt like my heart stopped, and I swallowed nervously. I was scared. Scared to see him like this.

Would he look dead? What if he did? What if this is the last time I see him? What if he dies when we're there?

The touch of Jin's hand on my back brought me back to reality and I stood up and followed my two friends inside.

When I walked in the room I was greeted by a familiar image. Jimin laying in the hospital bed, looking pale and weak. His arms were bandaged up and he was unconscious.

I walked over to his side and touched his hand softly, scared that I might hurt him if I touched him harder.

"Hey baby..." I said quietly, my voice trembling. I slowly put my hand through his hair and caressed his cheek. I was relieved to feel he wasn't cold.

I have never felt worse in my life, but the warm feeling of his cheek gave me slight hope.

That maybe it will be okay.

But I decided to not put too much faith in my tiny bit of hope.

I know he's weak.

He could still die.

I don't know how long I've been standing like this, just looking at Jimin's pale but pretty face. But I got out of my thoughts and saw everyone sitting around the bed, sleeping. I sat down in an empty chair slowly drifting off to sleep as well.

***

Hello everyone! 

I just want to add a little a/n to tell all of you how thankful I am for everyone reading this, leaving votes and nice comments. :) I appreciate all of them and I read each comment you guys leave behind, they really motivate me to keep going ~

I'm sorry that sometimes my uploading takes a long time, but I'm trying my best to upload quickly ^^ 

Thank you all Xx A