30

It's been a month since Jimin got out of the hospital. Management had cancelled the rest of the tour to let Jimin fully recover, physically and mentally.

Yoongi walked out of his bedroom in their dorm, which he now shared with Jimin. He slowly made his way down the stairs into the living room and walked over to look into the kitchen.

Seokjin and Jimin were cooking together and discussing what they were making and why it was healthy. Yoongi smiled at the scene in front of him.

Not only did Jimin get weekly therapy, all the others went to a session too, to learn how to deal with his disorder. One of the things was to cook with him if he is going to eat it, so he knows exactly what is in his meal.

Seokjin had been even more parent-like to Jimin since the incident, making sure to care for him, determined to make him better.

Yoongi turned around to sit on the couch as he remembered last night. It isn't always peaceful as Jimin had a complete mental breakdown during dinner. They tried to calm him down, but it didn't work. In the end Yoongi had just brought him into their bedroom and cuddled him in their bed, as Jungkook brought tea.

This whole situation has made our friendship way stronger, we started valuing each other more as we almost lost one of our friends.

Jimin flopped down on the couch next to Yoongi which woke him up from his daydream. He smiled as he kissed the smaller boy on his lips.

"How's the cooking going?" He asked while staring at his boyfriend fondly. He was still underweight, but he started looking way healthier as his cheeks weren't as hollow anymore, and his arms and legs were less thin.

"Seokjin didn't want to pay for the pre-cut veggies so I had to cut all of them so now I'm all tired because of his cheap-ass." Jimin pretended to whine while smiling towards the kitchen as he got a glare from Seokjin.

Jimin smiled innocently towards the kitchen and Seokjin continued to put the vegetables in the pan.

**

(((Yoongi's pov)))

Days passed and Jimin got better, he had fewer panic attacks and ate better. Once he officially wasn't underweight anymore, we started slowly going back to concerts again.

Tomorrow would be the first concert in a while again, and I knew he was nervous.

I was listening to some music in the living room and Taehyung and Hoseok were playing a game on their phone, when I got a VLive notification from our account. We all read the title and looked up.

'BTS – making things clear'.

Me and the others shared a confused expression. No one had said they were going live? Hoseok and Tae went to sit on both sides of me as I clicked on the notification. We were greeted with Jimin's face checking the comments and views to see when he could start.

"Hey everyone, you've probably noticed our absence for the past few months. We never really told you the reason. You have been told it was because of 'personal reasons', but I thought you should know the truth," he spoke and sat silent for a bit fumbling his fingers.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook all silently made their way into the living room as they joined us on the couch watching, giving him the time and privacy on the upstairs area he needs.

I was nervous. I knew what he was going to say. I don't know how the crowd is going to respond, or the press.

Jimin bit his lip and looked down, probably thinking of how to bring it up. He looked up with a nervous laugh, his oversized hoodie making him look even smaller than he was.

"I'm sorry, I suck at this," he scratched his neck.

"Okay so," he started "the reason why all the past concerts were cancelled and postponed was because of me," he looked down again trying to hold in his tears.

We all just sat there looking at him, waiting patiently.

"I have..." he paused and smiled to the ceiling, "this is so hard to say."

He covered his face in his hands and sighed deeply before continuing.

"I have an eating disorder," he said quickly and looked away while biting his lip. It was weird for us to hear him say that. Even though he was aware he wasn't healthy and trying to recover, he never openly said that or admitted that he was sick.

"I was doing pretty bad for a while and even had to go into hospital for a bit," He said softly as tears rolled over his face. Taehyung wanted to get up and go to him but Jungkook pushed him down softly.

"Not yet," he whispered, and Taehyung nodded in response.

We patiently waited for him to explain his story, and after he neared the end, we decided to walk up to the hallway outside of his room. We watched as he said goodbye and ended the VLive.

After a few minutes he absentmindedly opened the door and looked up in shock as all bandmembers stood there unexpectedly.

"We're so proud of you Jiminie," Hoseok said before hugging him. It didn't take long for everyone else to join in and we ended up having a group hug in the hallway.

"Thank you, guys," Jimin spoke as he wiped his old tears away.

Hoseok unlocked his phone and took a group picture. He posted it on our twitter captioned:

"Busan tomorrow!!"

We all checked the post and smiled at the picture. We exchanged some smiles and started walking towards the living room to watch a movie together to get our minds clear for the upcoming concerts.

Jimin slowly intertwined his fingers with mine which made me look up to him. He gave me a sweet smile and I returned the favour.

Things will be fine.

**