31

"happy birthday to you!" all the members sang as Jimin shyly hid his face as he couldn't help but giggle at the surprise party the others had thrown.

"Thank you, guys!" Jimin said smiling brightly. Yoongi felt butterflies in his stomach as he went to smile at him.

"Happy birthday, baby," he said softly as he gave the smaller boy a kiss on his forehead.

The couple was soon interrupted by the door opening and Jungkook and Taehyung marching in with a massive birthday cake, followed by Seokjin filming the whole thing.

"Oh, they're filming I should get my sweater," Jimin whispered as he tried to get away but Yoongi stopped him.

"You don't have to, honey, just enjoy your birthday," Yoongi whispered back and Jimin's anxious eyes looked into his.

"But the scars they-" Jimin started.

"They will accept them Jimin, they know what happened, you told about it in that interview remember," Yoongi interrupted, putting his hand through Jimin's blue hair.

"Besides, they aren't that obvious," Yoongi said to calm Jimin down, who still seemed nervous about it. He had been covering up his arms for two years now after the incident.

He subtly nodded and turned to the others. Yoongi let go of his hand as they weren't out to the public yet, fearing the strong reactions from fans.

Yoongi stared at the boy lovingly from a distance as he and Jungkook were smearing cake over each other's faces.

Jimin was close to being completely healthy. Except for the occasional panic attack, he was doing great. He would eat three meals a day and sometimes even more if needed.

He was back to a healthy weight and his body was recovering from the damage.

Yoongi smiled proudly at his boyfriend who was now laughing hard with Taehyung as he had put cake in Jungkook's hair. Namjoon and Hoseok looking at the three youngest members fondly.

Turns out Jimin was right.

Things will be fine.

**

Thank you all so much for reading! After writing for so long it feels weird that the story is finished.

I love all the appreciation this book gets by all the votes and comments, it really makes me happy to see you enjoy the story.

Of course I'd love for you to read my other works that I have out, which I hope you will all like as well!

If you are struggling, you can always reach out to me, and I'm sure a lot of others are open for it as well!

All the love,

A