21

((Yoongi's pov))

We were all sat in a waiting room in the hospital, waiting for any news. We were all still trying to comprehend what had happened.

Jin had calmed me down from my panic attack, in the car on our way to the hospital.

Thinking back to what happened I got shivers. The way he fell, how the crowd panicked, how there wasn't anything I could do about it.

I should've known he was worse.

I saw how bad he'd self-harmed and I thought he was doing better??

I'm such a shit boyfriend.

He could've died because of me.

I put my head in my hands and stared into the darkness. It was silent in the hospital apart from some people walking past, having quiet conversations. Everyone was worried, stressed out. There was a tense mood in the room because of it.

"I- I'm going outside for a bit." I whispered and walked to a balcony. I reached in the pockets of my jacket and got out a half full pack of cigarettes. I used to secretly smoke when no one was home and I was feeling bad.

Ever since me and Jimin started dating I haven't smoked at all, I didn't feel the need to. Jimin made me really happy, he took away the empty feeling inside me. But the combination of him being in the hospital and me being partially responsible made me feel miserable.

I quickly lit my cigarette and breathed it in deeply, feeling the toxic smoke fill my lungs. I felt satisfied at the taste that I had missed for a long time. I breathed out as I leaned on the balcony wall, looking over the city. I took another deep drag and watched the smoke blow away in the evening wind as I blew it out.

I just breathed in more of the smoke as Jin walked up next to me. I tried to quickly hide it beside me, but Jin snorted.

"Drop the act Yoongi, I know you smoke long time ago." Jin said while leaning his arms over the edge of the balcony. I let out a soft 'oh' as I slowly breathed out the smoke I've been holding in.

How did he know? I always had my door locked and smoked out of the window. I stared into the depth while deep in thought. Jin chuckled seeing my confused stare.

"Your clothes smell like cigarettes when you're in the house sometimes." He said smiling, but deep down I knew he was disappointed. "I thought you'd quit though." Jin let out a sigh and leaned against the balcony wall next to me.

"I did." I said softly as I looked down, taking another drag. Jin got my pack and lighter off the edge of the balcony and put them in his own pocket, then petting my back. I took the last drag of the cigarette, flicked it in the ashtray and made my way inside.

((Jimins pov))

I woke up feeling dizzy. My eyes took a long time to adjust to the bright room I was in. I rubbed my eyes for a bit and then felt something attached to my arm. I quickly turned my head to my left and before I could even identify what was attached to my arm with a needle, I saw a heartbeat monitor and several other medical things.

I was in a hospital?

Why?

Did I attempt suicide? I quickly scanned my arms and saw that my wounds were all closed. I had thought of it a lot, but I was too scared to do anything. After thinking for a while, flashbacks of the last concert entered my head.