29

(((Jimin's pov)))

I woke up in a room with dimmed lights. I looked to my right and saw the familiar surroundings of a hospital room, Seokjin and Yoongi sleeping on each other's shoulders, and Jungkook laying with his head on the end of my bed.

I looked down on my arms as I quietly sat up a little. They were covered up by bandages and hurt pretty bad. I just looked straight ahead.

What happened? I must have worried all of them so bad.

I took another look at Seokjin and saw how bad he must've cried. I covered my face in my hands.

What have I done?

After a while the door to my room opened and I didn't look, expecting it to just be a doctor.

"Jiminie." I heard a familiar voice say from the door opening. I looked up and saw Hoseok standing in the door opening with coffee in his hand. He looked tired.

I looked to my side and was met with him rushing over as he put the coffee on the counter next to an asleep Yoongi.

Yoongi... he looks so bad... is this my fault?

I didn't get to take a better look at my sleeping boyfriend as Hoseok put his arms around me in a tight hug. I was shocked at first but then slowly started to hug him back.

Flashbacks of what happened flooded my mind. I remembered blood, and Jin's voice. It hurt. It hurt so bad.

"Shh Jiminie, it will be fine, okay? I promise"

"Is he conscious?"

"I don't know Hobi, he keeps falling away."

I remembered the times I had strength to open my eyes

Jin's shirt covered in blood as I grasped onto it. Worry. Tears. Pain.

I started crying softly into Hobi's shirt.

"I-I a-" I tried to speak but my voice gave up on me. Hobi broke the hug and cupped my face.

"Shh," Hobi shushed.

"I didn't mean to," I spoke in a weak voice.

"I know honey, I know." He assured as he hugged me once again. Over his shoulder I looked around me, surprised no one had woken up yet.

On my left Namjoon was sat on a chair with his head slightly leaning against the wall, as Taehyung had laid his head on his lap. I looked in front of me, seeing Jungkook lying face down on the end of the bed with messy hair. And finally, I looked to my right side where Hobi was sitting on my bed and Yoongi and Jin slept on each other's shoulders.

They all looked so worn out. I must've scared them so much. As Hobi went to get me some water, I tried sitting up straighter, but my weak muscles gave in immediately and I fell back, hissing at the pain.

"Wow, wow don't go too quickly," Hobi said as he rushed over. My movement seemed to have woken up Jungkook as well as he lifted his head with his eyes half closed.

"Jiminie!" He exclaimed as he suddenly stood up and didn't look like he'd just woken up. Suddenly everyone was awake, and I had 12 eyes looking me down. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, knowing the way I hurt them.

I felt a pair of arms around me and I desperately clung back knowing it was Yoongi. As we broke apart, I took a look at him. He looked so tired, almost as if he was sick.

Seokjin quickly made his way over and hugged me tightly as the others stood up from their seats and sat on the bed instead.

"Please never scare me this much ever again," Seokjin softly said.

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't want to scare you," I whispered, as I remembered the car ride to the hospital. Jin grabbed onto my shoulders softly.

"We thought we'd lost you..." his voice cracked as he put his hand through my hair.

"I'm so glad we didn't," Taehyung whispered. I softly smiled. Jin softly pushed me backwards so I was laying down completely again, only then noticing how tired I was.

"Go rest okay? I'm so happy to see you alive and well," Yoongi said as he caressed my cheeks and kissed my chapped lips.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I felt safe, I felt at home. I never want to leave his side. As we broke the kiss I took a look around and took in all the faces of my bandmates who have always been there for me.

I was so close to losing all of this.

My smile faded for a bit just thinking of it.

I have to get better.

For them.

All the boys hugged me and said their goodbyes before they went to leave the room. Everyone but Namjoon ended up leaving the room and he closed the door.

He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. I saw his tired eyes and guilt took over again as I kept my hands busy playing with the blanket.

"I'm sorry Joonie," I softly spoke, almost too embarrassed to speak up.

"You don't have to say that Jimin," he responded as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"But I worried you all so much, you all look tired," I continued looking in Namjoon's direction.

"If anything, we should be the ones apologising, we should've taken better care of you," he spoke. I was confused. This was all caused by meand my stupid actions.

They would be better off without you anyway

I quickly shook off the bad thoughts, scared of what they would make me do.

I looked at my arms and studied the bandages around them, not knowing what to say.

"I'm glad to still have you here Jimin, you're like a brother to me," Namjoon said after a silence. I smiled at him.

"I'm glad I'm here too," I whispered back.

You shouldn't be

"I want to get better, for you guys," I said and Namjoon looked at me with a warm smile.

You can't get better

You should lose weight

Idiot

"And we will all be there to help you get better," Namjoon said and I shot him a smile. He went to hug me and I stared ahead with a terrified expression.

There's really no turning back now.

How do I even get better?

What if I do something bad again?

I'm terrified.

Namjoon broke the hug and stood up from the bed.

"You should rest, okay? We'll visit again when we're allowed," He spoke. I nodded as I laid down.

"Please make sure Yoongi is okay?" I asked as I remembered the state he was in. He nodded and opened the door.

"you're gonna get through this Jiminie," He said before leaving the room.

Silence took over, the only thing audible were the machines in the room and an occasional bird flying by. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

"I'm gonna get through this," I whispered before drifting off to sleep.

***

Hello peoplee, 

hope you enjoyed! Love reading all the comments, you guys are great!

See you again in the next chapter!

Xx, A