7

((Yoongi's pov))

A small amount of time had passed and my lips were still on Jimins. Then I quickly pulled away. Jimin's eyes where open widely out of shock.

"I, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Fuck I'll only make it worse for you now, I completely understand if you never want to see me again okay." I spoke fast, and Jimin never changed the shocked expression on his face. Oh my god I messed up, "we'll just see what we're gonna..."

Jimin leaned forward and kissed my lips softly, causing me to stop speaking. After he pulled away there was a comfortable silence, did he... kiss me back? Yoongi reached to Jimin's arm and softly held it up. He examined his arm. It was skinny, like the rest of him, and there where over 20 fresh cuts on it. But the thing that concerned him the most was that there were more marks on it, older scars. I looked up to his face to see he was looking away with tears softly rolling down his cheeks.

"How long have you been doing this?" I quietly asked as I softly touched his arm with my fingers. He just shrugged in response, he probably doesn't want to talk about it.

"Look Jimin, you're not fat." Jimin's face slowly faced mine, tears still coming out of his eyes. "You're so skinny, believe me. Don't say all these bad things that you shouldn't be in BTS, we would be nothing without you." I put my hand on Jimin's cheek and wiped away some tears.

"They think I'm fat Yoongi." Jimin whispered. "And they're right, look at me, I'm disgusting."

"Who thinks you are?" I asked confused. Who could possibly think that. Jimin stayed quiet for a bit.

"Just.. look at twitter" He said when looking up at me. I sat closer to him, Jimin still looking me in my eyes. He was still so beautiful, despite being broken. I put my hand through his hair and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

"Let's go to bed okay? You seem exhausted." I said "But first ill wrap this up for you."

I got all the supplies I needed to take care of his arms and carefully wrapped them in bandages, trying my hardest not to hurt him. Jimin let out a soft 'thanks' and looked at me. I smiled in response. Jimin tried to stand up, but I saw he was struggling, so I picked him up bridal style which earned a shocked response from the smaller boy. I giggled at his expression and slowly walked into his room.

I put him down on his bed and kissed his forehead.

"Get some rest, we'll talk about this tomorrow okay?" I said quietly as I started walking off to the door.

"Hyung, please stay?" Jimin whispered with a hint of sadness in his voice. I nodded with a smile as I laid down next to him. Jimin fell asleep pretty quickly and snuggled into me in his sleep. I really hope this is going to be a thing, me and him. I put my hand through his hair which was in his face and put it out of his face.

I stared at his face which lost most of the cute chubby cheeks. I was sad. I really wanted to help him, and I will. I will make it my duty to make him happy again, and to see him love himself again.

With these thoughts in my head I fell asleep too, with Jimin in my arms.

***