14

((Yoongi's pov))

I laid in bed wide awake. Jimin was peacefully asleep on my chest, and I played with his hair. We decided to sleep a bit longer since we wouldn't have practice until later today. I couldn't do anything but stare at the sleeping boy.

The light entered the hotel room through the curtains and illuminated the boy's bare back a bit. His spine was visible, and I could feel his ribs poke out from him laying on top of me. I had already seen the fresh cuts on his arms, but I decided not to mention it. I didn't want to upset him more. I was worried about him, so were the others. But now that I know about his habits, I think I can help him better.

I gave Jimin a small kiss on the top of his head and went to lay down. I caressed his back with my hands and I felt him snuggle closer to me. I smiled and closed my eyes and finally fell asleep, with Jimin in my arms

***

I woke up by the alarm that was set on my phone. It was now 08:30, and time to get up. Jimin groaned and just hugged me. I giggled at the messy haired boy, he was adorable.

"Good morning baby." I said as I kissed his forehead. Jimin smiled and looked up at me.

"Good morning." He said in response and went to lay back down on the bed. He curled himself up in the blanket and I laughed. He was acting way happier than yesterday, it made me smile seeing that.

"We have to get dressed for practice, Chim." I said as I tried to take the blanket off him. He groaned and sat up slowly rubbing his eyes. I stepped out of bed and got some clothing out of my suitcase for practice. I decided to wear a black t-shirt, skinny jeans and a black cap. Jimin put on some jeans shorts and a white hoodie.

We went downstairs with the elevator, and as soon as we stepped in Jimin held my hand. It was a small gesture, but it made me smile like an idiot. After a few seconds the elevator doors opened, and we stopped holding hands. We weren't out to the crowd yet, since we didn't really knew how to do it, and we didn't know how some fans would respond.

When we walked in the lobby we were greeted by Jungkook sitting in one of the chairs. We walked over and joined him.

"Where is Jin?" Jimin asked, after noticing the absence of Jungkooks temporary roommate.

"He took too long getting ready." Jungkook whined and we laughed after. "Had a fun night?" Jungkook said smirking, motioning to the hickeys in Jimin's neck.

"Shut up." I whispered as I started blushing, and I saw Jimin putting his hood up to hide the red spots as Jungkook started laughing. 

Not much later Taehyung arrived and sat down in the chair next to Jungkook. Jimin stood close by my side and sneakily held my hand. I looked over at him and the small smile on his face made me feel warm inside.

Not soon after the others get downstairs too, and we are ready to leave to the concert venue again for the second show. We all got into cars that were ready in front of the hotel and we drove off. Jimin laid his head on my shoulder and I caressed his thigh.

***

The drive wasn't long, and we arrived in a matter of minutes. As we got out, photographers were already lined up with some fans. We got out of the cars and slowly got inside, while trying to wave at as many fans as we could. Some reporters were asking things, but we learned not to answer any of it, since words always got twisted in the press.

A lot of questions were aimed at Jimin, and we saw it made him uncomfortable, so me and Namjoon guided him inside first before all following him. Once inside I took a moment to kiss Jimin's forehead to try to calm him down. He just smiled and told me it's okay.

We went to the backstage area where there was a long table with breakfast items for the crew and us. Taehyung and Jungkook raced to the table to get food and we chuckled at the sight. We slowly made our way over to the table too. I picked out some food and I saw Jimin had gotten some toast and was waiting on me.

"Can we eat a bit more privately?" He whispered embarrassed. I smiled.

"Sure." I responded, and we made our way over to one of the empty dressing rooms. We sat down on one of the couches inside and I immediately put my hand around Jimin's waist. I knew he would be even more nervous about eating, now that he couldn't throw up. He would probably feel more comfortable apart from the others for this.

I started eating the food I brought and saw Jimin was slowly eating his too. I smiled, I was proud of him. I rubbed his back as he ate, and he smiled at me. After a while he finished the plain piece of toast and looked uncomfortable. I turned to him.

"I'm proud of you." I said and kissed him on his forehead. Jimin gave me a small smile and laid his head on my shoulder as I was eating.

"I feel so sick." He groaned as he was still resting his head on me.

"Try not to think of it too much okay?" I said getting a hold of his hand. "It will pass."

Jimin nodded and closed his eyes. He started getting pale over the next few minutes and opened his eyes again. He rushed over to the bin in the corner of the room and threw up. I immediately ran over to where he was. I put my hand on his back and tried to calm him down. Jimin coughed a few times and then cried.

"I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to. I don't know w-what happened, I-I swear." He choked out while crying, probably afraid of me having the same response as last time. I sat down and pulled him on my lap, hugging him tightly.

"Don't apologize, it's okay, I know you didn't do anything wrong." I put my hand through his hair. I tried to stay strong for him, but the truth is I'm scared. I'm scared for his health, and seeing this happen makes it a thousand times worse.

Can I even help him at this point?

***