13

((Jimin's pov))

I pulled the sleeves of my shirt down over my hands and hesitantly walked over to the door. I unlocked it and when I opened it, I saw Hoseok standing in front of me.

"Hey, I wanted to see if you were okay." He said softly. I gave him a small smile and let him in. He sat down on my bed and I went to sit next to him. There was a casual silence before Hoseok spoke up.

"Look, I'm just gonna say it, we're all worried about you." He paused, I looked down. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong, I'm fine." I lied while giving a smile.

"Oh yeah? Then show me your arms." He replied sternly, a wave of anxiety went through my body. How did he know? Did I not hide it enough? Hoseok noticed my panicking.

"So, it's true..." He whispered. I looked up, confused and still anxious. "There were some rumours going around and I wanted to see if it was true... I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I softly replied as I fiddled with my hands.

"Can I see?" Hoseok whispered. I looked him in the eyes and was scared. I felt my heartbeat get faster and my breathing getting more difficult. He already knew about it, but it was still very hard to show him, especially since I had just done it. I will disappoint him.

I just stretched my arms out to him with my sleeves still over them and looked away slightly. I felt Hoseok looking at me for a while before carefully lifting my sleeves up. At this point I was sure my heart was going to explode, because it was beating so fast.

I looked over at Hoseok as I felt him touch my arm. His eyes were watery, and a single tear made its way down his face. I looked down at my arms, now seeing what he was seeing. There were white scars all over, mixed with fresh cuts, some were still bleeding. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying.

Hoseok gave me a tight hug, surprising me. I hugged him back comforting him. My arms looked really bad, I had never thought about what the others would feel like seeing them. After a while we stopped hugging and Hoseok stared at me.

"So, you want to tell me what's wrong now?" Hoseok asked with a husky voice, while rubbing his eyes. I sighed and took a bit of time to think of what I was going to say.

"It's just... difficult to explain." I said and giggled nervously

"Try? Please?" Hoseok quickly said, and I nodded and put my hand through my hair.

"I'm just not good enough. I'm not good enough for the fans, not for BTS, not for me. I'm too fat and ugly and fans hate me." I said with a straight face, looking in front of me. After I finished taking I looked up at Hoseok.

"Fat?" Hoseok asked quietly.

"Yes?" I replied confused.

"Jimin, you have no fat on your body whatsoever, you do know that right?" Hoseok said. I was confused, why would he lie to me? Like I see it, I'm not blind? I looked down at my legs, they were fat. I quickly looked back up to the boy on my bed.

"That's a lie." I chuckled. Hoseok didn't laugh, he looked worried. "What?" I added, not knowing why he was looking at me like that. Hoseok just let out a sigh and put his head in his hands for a bit before speaking again.

"Jimin, listen to me." I looked up to him and nodded to show I was listening. "You are so skinny, everyone is worried over you. We're pretty sure you're even underweight."

I didn't say anything for a while. Me? Underweight? That's not possible. I'm still fat, I need to lose weight to look good. Why is everyone worried? I'm doing fine.

"I can't be underweight, look at me." I said looking at myself, and then back up at Hoseok.

"Please weigh yourself, Jimin." He said as he stood up from my bed. I took a deep breath before standing up too. Hoseok put an arm over my shoulder as we walked to the bathroom. Hoseok got a scale and put it in front of me. I hope the number is lower than it used to be.

As I went to stand on it I got very bad anxiety, what should I do if it's not lower? What if it's higher? I stood on the scale and I was afraid to look down at the numbers that could completely change my mood.

I looked to my side to see Hoseok looking at the number and then turning away putting his hands up to his head. I took a quick glance down, 49 kilos'. I smiled at the low number, but quickly stopped when Hoseok turned back around. I knew what he was going to say.

"You're underweight, Jimin" He said quietly, and I nodded, knowing that it was probably true. But this is just a number, it's the looks that actually count, and I still wasn't skinny.

"It's pretty late now, please go to sleep. I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow, okay?" Hoseok said as he held both of my shoulders. I still didn't know what to say to I nodded. Hoseok started to walk out of my hotelroom

"Hobi?" I called. He turned around. "Is Yoongi okay?" Hoseok smiled.

"He's fine, he just needed to process it all, he fell asleep at the couch in our room."

"Okay." I said and smiled. "good night, Hobi."

"Goodnight, Jiminie"

***

It was early in the morning when I woke up from a loud knock on my door. I checked my phone and saw it was 06:07. I groaned as I got up from my bed to walk to the door. I sleepily opened it and saw Yoongi standing there. I immediately went to hug him.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I'm sorry" I whispered as I held him tight. Yoongi hugged me back but then let go of me.

"You shouldn't be sorry, I was an asshole. You were feeling bad and I just left you there. I shouldn't have done that to you, I should be the one apologising." He said and a tear fell down his face. I didn't know what to say, so I kissed him. It started off sweet and soft but then we stumbled into the hotel room and Yoongi tossed me on the bed and took his shirt off.

He got on top of me and roughly made out with me. After a few minutes, Yoongi broke the kiss and moved to my neck, where he left multiple hickeys. I let out a soft moan and I felt Yoongi smirk. He softly touched my side and lifted my shirt up. Yoongi gave me a quick peck on the lips before taking my shirt off.

I was insecure, what if he hated my body. I know it's too fat. Yoongi noticed the change in my expression and went to sit next to me. I laid down on my back and put my hands over my eyes. After a few seconds I felt Yoongi's lips on my stomach, which tickled a bit.

I looked over at Yoongi and I saw he was smiling. Yoongi sat close to me, the light of the early sunrise hitting him perfectly, making him look like a god. I'm so in love with him.

"You're beautiful, Jimin." He said softly. And for the first time, I believed him.

***