# 𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. m/v *spring day

CHAPTER THRITEEN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ji-M's first scene is a solo scene is the train where she's pressing her hands up against the window before she seems to sigh and falls back into her seat.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her next scene is when everyone's throwing stuff towards RM. She's shown covering her ears and looking back towards the boys.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She's then see  in the hotel room with the boys. Her eyes wandering around them as she pouts while pressing her face into her knees.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She's then shown in front of the cake, trying to blow of the sparkler on it. The boys watching the sparkler as it kinda moves a bit.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ji-M is next seen standing beside V looking into the laundry mat with her hands above her eyes but she looks towards V and RM when they laugh.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Jungkook is walking towards the Omelas, Ji-M is spotted under one of the window. She's criss cross with her hands beside her and she seems to shiver a bit.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She's then scene watching the boys run down the alleyway. Her hands on either side of the doorway as she watches them.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She's next scene quickly with Jungkook, blowing out the match he was holding harshly and with a frown.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ji-M is last scene in several short scenes besides and in the tree. Her sights are on the sun but when the shoes are dangling she's seen jumping up and down trying to grab onto it repeatedly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬