# 𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊. let me help noona *suga

CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jimin told people to ignore hate because those people are just jealous of you and going through their own stuff. Though when people were mean or hated on her she took it differently.

She tried to convince herself that she wasn't bothered but it was always somewhat clear that she wasn't really ok.

It was happening now. They were at a fan signing and a certain group of fans weren't really into Jimin, and they wanting to make it loud and clear.

Between throwing loud hissy fits when she spoke for too long, giving her small insults, and skipping her when they got to the album signing part. Jimin's mood was going down fast.

Yoongi noticed it. He was also getting tired of how rude they were being.

"Ji-M how much do it have to pay you to give my brother a good time?!" One of the girls yelled out.

The sudden and inappropriate question quickly drew everyone to a shocked silence. Besides the chuckles and giggles coming from the girls friends.

The question had pushed Yoongi over the edge, he quickly grabbed a microphone and spoke to the girl. His tone much harsher then normal.

"Do you have plans after this?" He asked.

The girl grew quiet for a second before she stared speaking.

"Yeah"

"Well I hope you don't mind starting them early"

It took a minute before a small group of bodyguards came to escort the girls out.

Which made most people there happy.

"You didn't have to do that" Jimin whispered to him.

"Yes I did" He nodded.

"I appreciate it"

"I'm glad Noona"