# 𝒍. let me help noona *jimin

CHAPTER FIFTY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

May 27, 2018. The wedding day was getting closer and Min was started to think... a little too much. Was she really ready to get married? Maybe they should hold off a few years... just in case. She was making herself trip out.

Jimin had noticed since he (as well as all the boys) had been helping her and Shūyán plan things out. She was starting to hesitate more, she would get fidgety, and she took really long breaks in between planing. He was starting to worry.

"Did something happen between you guys?" Jimin asked.

Min looked over, slightly dropping the butter knife in her hands.

"God you scared me" She breathily said.

"Sorry"

"What did you ask?"

"If something happened between you and Shūyán" He repeated stepping closer into the kitchen.

"No, nothing happened. Why?" Min asked turning back to her sandwich.

"You seem to not be into the wedding anymore" He bluntly said "Are you having doubts or something?"

Min stopped for a second. She never really thought about it as doubts, but maybe that's what it was.

"I don't really know" She honestly told him "I'm just really wondering if I'm ready to get married"

"Well... do you love her?" Jimin asked.

Min nodded "A lot yes"

"Do you want to have a family with her?"

"In the future yeah"

"Do you... are you excited to see her in a wedding dress"

Min stayed silent this time, simply nodding her head.

"Then I think you are ready. But maybe you should talk to her just in case"

Min looked over to Jimin with a bit of a smile "Thank you"

"You're welcome Noona"