# 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. noona *suga

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jimin appreciated all of their fans, even the crazy ones. She didn't appreciate the crazy things they did but she liked that they were... passionate about them.

This just so happened to be one of those times where they got on their crazy stuff. They were in the airport as they just came back from tour. A certain group of girls seemed to be very excited to see Yoongi back since they kept lundging themselves at him.

She could tell he was struggling to keep walking and get away from the girls grip. He really just wanted to go home, they all wanted to go home.

"Could you guys stop" She said though her mask as she moved some of the hands off him.

But even after that she noticed that they kept at hit. Her attempt at being nice clearly hadn't worked. She carefully moved one off the hands off of Yoongi once again, the girl didn't seem to like it.

"Leave us alone he's ours not yours" She said.

Jimin was surprised at how calm Yoongi appeared to act. Though his face clearly showed his discomfort.

"No. He's not, now let go" She said still trying to be as kind as she could be.

They didn't listen to her though, their hands still grasping at Yoongi's hoodie and bag.

She really did try to keep her cool, she just couldn't help herself after a while. It was agitating to watch these girls touch someone who clearly didn't want to be touched. So her cool broke.

Her hands swatted at the girls making them move back in order to not get smacked in the face. Jimin then moved her arm around Yoongi's shoulders, pulling him in front of her.

"You ok?" She asked him as they neared the doors.

"Yes. Thank you Noona"

"You're Welcome"