# 𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. the girlfriend confession

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bts.bighitofficial

3,298,019 likes         I'll just leave this here          #Ji-M

3,298,019 likes
         I'll just leave this here
         #Ji-M

It was this one post that caused Army's worldwide to hate her, love her even more, or grow confused.

But when people started to catch on to what this might mean, the homophobic comments were quick to shoot out. Of course there was also the people that were proud of her for coming out with something like this to the world. Then there was the people who just assumed it to be one of her sisters, not things she would be dating anyone.

"Hello" Jimin said shuffling around on her bed watching as the chat began to fill up.

"So I'm sure a lot of you guys know about the picture I posted last week" She said leaning back against the pillows "I've seen that some of you were confused and wanted confirmation. Which is why I'm here"

"I don't really know what to say besides, yes we're dating. I have a girlfriend... tada! I'm not gonna reveal her. Not now at least... maybe in the future, but I hope you guys understand. Thank you for the people who are supporting this so far, it honestly means so much" Jimin said.

"But that's all I really have to say. I love you guys, see you soon!"