# 𝒙𝒍𝒊. noona *jungkook

CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everyone knew that Jimin had a big soft spot for the maknae line. They also knew that the soft spot was even larger for Jungkook and since he was sick her need to spoil him strengthened to the point where she practically became his servant.

Every hour she would come in the room to see if he needed anything, to give him medicine, and to just give him whatever he wanted.

"Jungkookie" She lightly said as she walked into his room.

He was lying on his bed, blankets bunches around him and some stray tissues laying on the bottom of the bed.

"Mmhmm" Jungkook hummed.

"It's time for your medicine" She told him.

Jungkook pouted a bit drawing a giggle from Jimin.

"You're so cute" She giggled walking over to the side of his bed.

"It's not that bad, calm down" She said pouring the medicine into the plastic cap that came with it.

"It tastes bad" Jungkook hoarsely voice spoke out.

"If you really want I can treat you like a real toddler. I don't mind, now open up" Jimin told him.

Jungkook did what she told him and opened his mouth. Jimin poured the medicine into his mouth making sure that he swallowed it.

"See it wasn't bad. Make sure to get some rest" She said as she grabbed the tissues on his bed.

"You're like a mom Noona" Jungkook said cuddling against his blankets.

"That's cause I want you to get better. I'll check on you again later" Jimin told him grabbing the medicine from the nightstand.

"Thank you Noona" Jungkook lightly said shutting his eyes.

"No problem Jungkook-ah"