# 𝒍𝒊. let me help noona *v

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was Jimin's first birthday with the boys. She hadn't reminded the boys it was her birthday today, she just wanted to see if any of them remembered.

She didn't really get a clear answer when she woke up, seeming as she was immediately hit in the face with a pillow.

"Taehyung what the heck" She said pulling the pillow away from her face as she began to sit up once again.

"No lay down" He told her waving his hands around wildly.

"Why?"

"Cause if you don't you'll see it and then it'll be ruined. Just lay down Noona"

Jimin pursed her lips a bit as she laid back down. She was a little happy seeming as this looked liked Taehyung remembered it was her birthday. But she was also really confused.

What if he was just trying to play a joke on her and she woke up in the middle of that.

She soon felt something being laid into her lap causing her to stiffen a bit.

"Ok you can look now" Taehyung said.

Jimin then sat up seeing how there was a box wrapped kinda messily in wrapping paper on her lap. A bow and card sitting on top of that box.

"What's this?" Jimin asked looking over to Taehyung.

"It's your birthday present" He happily told her.

"You remembered?"

She was surprised that someone did remember. She honestly didn't think anyone would.

"Yeah of course"

Jimin smiles at him before turning to her present. She scooted to the side some and patted the empty space near her.

"Sit" She told him.

"Why?"

"I want you to open it with me"