# 𝒙𝒊. m/v *blood sweat & tears

CHAPTER ELEVEN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ji-M's first seen walking into the room to the left back of Jin, she's looking over her shoulder every few seconds.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She then seen besides Jin staring up at the painting moving to hold her hands behind her back.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She's next seen sitting on the left side of the chandelier on the left side of the screen. Her head is resting on the top of it and her eyes are looking towards the floor.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her next scene is a quick solo scene which shows a few hands covering her mouth before she places her own hand over those hands.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At the first table scene it shows her standing up but she doesn't have a chair to sit on.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her next scene is another quick solo scene. The hands that used to cover her mouth are gone except for her's. She's shown coughing a bit before shutting her eyes.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When they're all shown running out of the place but just before Ji-M walks out of the place she stops and places her hands on either side of the doorway.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The last scene she's in is the last scene with Jin. She's shown in the mirror but she isn't shown beside him physically. Her hand is over her mouth for a few seconds and she's shown bringing it down, but before her mouth can be shown the video stops.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬