# 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. noona *jimin

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Min enjoyed rainy days, mainly caused her and all the boys would spend the day having a movie marathon. Wether the boys wanted to or not they were always gonna be in the living room for as long as Min said because they all knew she liked it.

So the fact that Jimin was nowhere to be seen hurt her feelings.

After a while she decided she was going to go out to find him. She was starting to worry seeing as none of them could get in contact with him.

She didn't know really know where to go seeming as nobody had seen or heard him all day.

It took some time before something clicked in her mind. Something Jimin had told her a day prior.

"I should really work out some. I'm getting fat"

So soon she was heading to the closest gym. Knowing and hoping that he shouldn't have gone that far.

Her nose scrunched up some as she stepped inside the gym, the scent of sweat suddenly invading her nose.

"Hello Mam how can I help you?" The desk lady asked with a small smile across her face.

"Uh actually yeah did someone named Park Jimin come in?" Jimin asked as she set her wet umbrella in a bag.

"Yeah I think he just went into the pool" The girl said turning and pointing to a room with a large sign that read Swim Room.

"Thank you" She said before heading to the pool.

She could already see Jimin threw the glass door swimming back and forth.

When Min stepped into the room she almost fell, due to the dramatically wet floor.

"Jimin" Min called out as she somehow made her way to the edge of the pool.

He stopped swimming looking over to her with a surprised look. He clearly didn't expect her to show up.

"Oh Noona what are you doing here?" Jimin asked swimming towards her.

"What are you doing here? You've been gone all day?" Min asked ignoring his question as she squatted down.

"I'm swimming what does it look like" He said looking around the water.

"You're so funny, now dry off we're going home" She told him rolling her eyes some at his statement.

"Why I need it" Jimin said floating around in the water.

"Need what?" Min asked crossing her arms looking down at the boy.

"To lose weight and this is the funnest way to do it" He said.

"You don't need to lose weight now come on let's go" She said shaking her head.

He swam towards the edge of the pool as grabbed onto the ledge pushing himself out as he spoke "I do need it"

"Says who" Min said in disbelief watching as he grabbed a towel.

"Says me. I need it I'm gaining weight" Jimin said drying off his hair.

"Sure Jimin. You really need to lose weight" Min said her voice coated heavily in sarcasm.

"No I really do I mean look at me"
Jimin said.

Min looked him up and down, she then walked around him in a circle before shaking her head.

"Yeah. I don't see anything you need to lose" Min said when she reached his face "Now come on let's go. We have movies to watch"

Jimin smiled at her compliment following her out of the gym.

"Thank you Noona" Jimin whispered as they walked down the street.

"No problem Jimin"