# 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗. noona *jin

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Things haven't going well for Seokjin. He never talked about it or really showed it because he didn't want to worry anyone but Jimin could just tell.

How could she tell though? Well for starters he was getting more zoned out when he was cooking, he also seemed sad whenever he thought nobody was looking at him, she can swear she overheard him crying lightly in the bathroom.

So he clearly wasn't fine.

So Jimin decided it was about time to talk to him about it for real. Every other time she tried bringing it up he'd shake it off, but not this time. Jimin wouldn't allow it this time.

"Seokjin? Are you in here?" She asked knocking on his door.

"I don't want to talk" Seokjin voice said coming from the other side of the door.

"Well too bad cause you're going to" She said stepped into the room.

She looked into the room seeing how Seokjin was sitting on the floor beside his bed. She shut the door behind her before heading over to him.

"Whats wrong?" She asked squatting in front of him.

"Nothing i'm fine" Seokjin mumbled lowering his head down further.

"Jin I'm not an idiot. Just tell me what's wrong" Jimin said lifting up his head noticing how tears were building up.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" Jimin said now growing more concerned.

"I'm fine really" He said wiping his eyes.

She pouted at his words, not liking that he was trying to hide whatever was bothering him from her.

"You can tell me"

"I miss my family" He quietly said.

"Baby" Jimin said wiping his cheeks as he started to cry more.

"I don't have time to visit or call one of them and I just miss them" He said as Jimin wrapped her arms around him.

"I know, I understand what you're talking about" She said rubbing his back "Maybe I could talk to the managers or something and see if I could set something up for you"

"Really?" He asked looking to her.

Jimin nodded with a small smile "Of course"

"Thank you Noona" Seokjin whispered pulling her into a hug.

"You're welcome"